What's new

Hi Everyone

Oh thats shame it would be cool to see what people were writing back then I guess need wayback machine but the guys are spread out around I see who founded the Fourm tho

Some are here bro they have the same nicks, some are not.

Oh Snap! Finally someone from the oldskool =)

Thnx bro, this place got a huge facelift, but was going through some of the threads, it's still exactly the same lolzz
So i am happy our old school troublemaker troll is back :lol: I hope you will give tough time to indian trolls here ;)

I hope you will give tough time to indian trolls here ;)

I also have a particular problem with "secular nationalists" who misrepresent Jinnah and Iqbal's vision, who don't understand the actual thesis of Pakistan's existence and yet go around sporting Jinnah's pictures as their DP....

I also have a particular problem with "secular nationalists" who misrepresent Jinnah and Iqbal's vision, who don't understand the actual thesis of Pakistan's existence and yet go around sporting Jinnah's pictures as their DP....

Broke-Supporting Secularism and Wahhabism in Pakistan

Woke-support none

If the vision of iqbal and jinnah is so dear to you then come back to pakistan and support their vision.Rich coming from a hypocrite living in canada.
Your little brain is not sufficient to understand jinnah and his political philosophy.Unlike you i am here for a long time and i am known for roasting hypocrites on this forum.Even hardcore trolls here like "lastofthepatriots" are afraid of me.So don,t quote me again if you are not yet ready to face me son.

If the vision of iqbal and jinnah is so dear to you then come back to pakistan and support their vision.Rich coming from a hypocrite living in canada.
Your little brain is not sufficient to understand jinnah and his political philosophy.Unlike you i am here for a long time and i am known for roasting hypocrites on this forum.Even hardcore trolls here like "lastofthepatriots" are afraid of me.So don,t quote me again if you are not yet ready to face me son.

aww, that's cute.

So go ahead, what's your source for the claim that Jinnah/Iqbal's vision was "secular" ?

aww, that's cute.

So go ahead, what's your source for the claim that Jinnah/Iqbal's vision was "secular" ?
We have already debated this topic to death on this forum.You are anytime free to read my previous posts on other threads.Use the search function and find them.
Such a debate is irrelevant and off topic for this thread.

We have already debated this topic to death on this forum.You are anytime free to read my previous posts on other threads.Use the search function and find them.
Such a debate is irrelevant and off topic for this thread.

Are you being intentionally lazy? "other threads"? Which thread? link it here.

Are you being intentionally lazy? "other threads"? Which thread? link it here.
Are you illiterate or never used a internet and computer before?
You should know how to use relevant keywords to find about a particular topic.Just like on google.

Are you illiterate or never used a internet and computer before?
You should know how to use relevant keywords to find about a particular topic.Just like on google.

lolz, here's how a "debate" works: It's not up to me to present YOUR argument. It's up to YOU to present YOUR argument. So go ahead, present it, or link me to a specific thread/post.

Back
Top Bottom