What's new

Hi Everyone

well I lived in China for a year actually in 2010/11 (i think, i'm really bad with dates.) :china:

How was China and where were you there did you like it did you learn Mandarin why did you leave how were Mainland Chinese like compared to their diaspora in North America

How was China and where were you there did you like it did you learn Mandarin why did you leave how were Mainland Chinese like compared to their diaspora in North America

i was near chongqing, in sichuan, went there for a year after uni to teach english. it was a great learning experience, although i didnt learn any mandarin (that language is hard man.)

Chinese people are great, and very friendly to Pakistanis. One of my chinese friends there, his wife once showed me her copy of Benazir's autobiography! She said BB was her hero! I was blown away... (I didn't have the heart to tell her that BB was corrupt LOLz.)

There were actually a lot of indians and pakistanis there too, at the medical college, as foreign students. I didn't run into any of them but a lot of south asians come there to study apparently.

i was near chongqing, in sichuan, went there for a year after uni to teach english. it was a great learning experience, although i didnt learn any mandarin (that language is hard man.)

Chinese people are great, and very friendly to Pakistanis. One of my chinese friends there, his wife once showed me her copy of Benazir's autobiography! She said BB was her hero! I was blown away... (I didn't have the heart to tell her that BB was corrupt LOLz.)

There were actually a lot of indians and pakistanis there too, at the medical college, as foreign students. I didn't run into any of them but a lot of south asians come there to study apparently.

Yeah people like @Foxtrot Delta actually did study in China had a great time whats your thoughts on CPEC also.And its not only the Chinese that may like Benazir many in the west as well I recall years ago my Turkish bud of mine was praise BB had to explain she screwd Pak he was shocked

Yeah people like @Foxtrot Delta actually did study in China had a great time whats your thoughts on CPEC also.And its not only the Chinese that may like Benazir many in the west as well I recall years ago my Turkish bud of mine was praise BB had to explain she screwd Pak he was shocked

CPEC... is fine... however, if we had built all that infrastructure ourselves in the last 50 years, we would be in the driver's seat... Hope the PTI turns things around... and someone plz build frekkin kalabagh already~! just article 5 the idiots opposed to it and get it over with...

CPEC... is fine... however, if we had built all that infrastructure ourselves in the last 50 years, we would be in the driver's seat... Hope the PTI turns things around... and someone plz build frekkin kalabagh already~! just article 5 the idiots opposed to it and get it over with...

Yeah 50 years of famillies in power switching over and wahhabist Gulf Arab wannabes really screwed up Pak,I am somewhat hopeful with the PTI and the Dams should be built

Wow, this place has changed... is this even the same place?!

I used to be an admin on PDF, like, waaaaay back. When I was in high school, probably around the year 2002? Oh my God, I feel old now! It's 2018 already!

My username used to be "Silent Ghost," and I was a HUGE troublemaker. (And they still made me admin! LOL) But it was fun, tearing up Indians and their "Tejas Super Fighter" (is that thing operational yet???? like, seriously, it's been like a 100 years already.)

Well, at least they have some "Arjun" tanks now.... around a 100... That's great. Good job India. I think I could've made more in my garage by now.

Anywayzzz... Hi !

~ Mohsin
As best as i know PDF was established in 2005,and in 2002 this forum did not exist.I think you are confusing this forum with some other forum.Am i right ? @waz

As best as i know PDF was established in 2005,and in 2002 this forum did not exist.I think you are confusing this forum with some other forum.Am i right ? @waz

Yes he is, PDF came about in 2005. The older form was known as Pakstani Defence, where many of us came over from in the old days.

Wow, this place has changed... is this even the same place?!

I used to be an admin on PDF, like, waaaaay back. When I was in high school, probably around the year 2002? Oh my God, I feel old now! It's 2018 already!

My username used to be "Silent Ghost," and I was a HUGE troublemaker. (And they still made me admin! LOL) But it was fun, tearing up Indians and their "Tejas Super Fighter" (is that thing operational yet???? like, seriously, it's been like a 100 years already.)

Well, at least they have some "Arjun" tanks now.... around a 100... That's great. Good job India. I think I could've made more in my garage by now.

Anywayzzz... Hi !

~ Mohsin

I remember you!!!! Welcome bro.

Oh Snap! Finally someone from the oldskool =)

Thnx bro, this place got a huge facelift, but was going through some of the threads, it's still exactly the same lolzz

Lot more people. Some sections are literally their own forums within this one lol.

Yes he is, PDF came about in 2005. The older form was known as Pakstani Defence, where many of us came over from in the old days.

I remember you!!!! Welcome bro.

Can we still see the old threads from the old Forum or thats way out in the wayback machine so The current PDF was made in 2005 what happen to the old one and where is the admin based in the diaspora or in Pakistan again I hope when its 2032 I will see this and say holy crap what was I doing online in the late 2010s

Can we still see the old threads from the old Forum or thats way out in the wayback machine so The current PDF was made in 2005 what happen to the old one and where is the admin based in the diaspora or in Pakistan again I hope when its 2032 I will see this and say holy crap what was I doing online in the late 2010s

I'm afraid its impossible to get the old threads as it was a different forum run by someone else. As for the admins they are evenly spread across the diaspora and Pakistan.

I'm afraid its impossible to get the old threads as it was a different forum run by someone else. As for the admins they are evenly spread across the diaspora and Pakistan.

Oh thats shame it would be cool to see what people were writing back then I guess need wayback machine but the guys are spread out around I see who founded the Fourm tho

Back
Top Bottom