Hezbollah launch attack on Israeli troops

Hezbollah is Lebanese
don't show too much your hatred about Iranians
Hezbollah is founded by Iran.
Hezbollah is funded by Iran.
Hezbollah is armed by Iran.
Hezbollah is commanded by Iran.
Only cannon fodder is Lebanese.

I have the perfect knowledge of it. Carpet bombing isn't something sophisticated or special that only U.S and Russia can do. You can use multiple fighters to go and bomb neighbourhoods.

I am guessing this isn't carpet bombing. Whole neighbourhood being bombed to the ground.
223657.jpg

thumb.php

383908_israeli-war1.jpg
No its not. Its very small spot in Shujaiyah where the ground fighting occurred.

Gaza1.jpg

If Hezbollah is flustered enough to get into a suicidal fight against Israel, Israel is doing something right in Syria. :tup:

Hezbollah is founded by Iran.
Hezbollah is funded by Iran.
Hezbollah is armed by Iran.
Hezbollah is commanded by Iran.
Only cannon fodder is Lebanese.

No its not. Its very small spot in Shujaiyah where the ground fighting occurred.

View attachment 284924
it is so convenient to believe this, right?
It is not because Iran is sponsoring it that it means it is Iranian and mastered by Iranians.
they have their own logic/policy they entered politics in Lebanon

your over simplification is just your blindness of hatred
like in the Syrian topic

If Hezbollah is flustered enough to get into a suicidal fight against Israel, Israel is doing something right in Syria. :tup:
Only thing Hizbollah need is some Neutron Bomb...................I hope IRGC would seriously think about it.....few kiloton would do it for Tel-Aviv:)

it is so convenient to believe this, right?
It is not because Iran is sponsoring it that it means it is Iranian and mastered by Iranians.
they have their own logic/policy they entered politics in Lebanon

your over simplification is just your blindness of hatred
like in the Syrian topic
Just pure facts. Hezbollah was founded by Iran, armed by Iran, financed by Iran and gets orders from Iran.

n2.JPG
n3.JPG
n4.JPG
n5.JPG
n6.JPG
n7.JPG

Just pure facts. Hezbollah was founded by Iran, armed by Iran, financed by Iran and gets orders from Iran.
you should increase your level of knowledge and try to act like someone else than a 5yo kid
hezbollah having a history. clearly i don't like this group but clearly what you say is so kiddish or propaganda
hezbollah was very strongly linked to Iran at its creation
always Iran helped them and they obeyed a time ago to Iran
now it changed : of course they have strong link but Hezbollah having its own policy that you can read in the nasrallah speechs: more national, more Lebanese . they have even Lebanese political alliances.

you should increase your level of knowledge and try to act like someone else than a 5yo kid
hezbollah having a history. clearly i don't like this group but clearly what you say is so kiddish or propaganda
hezbollah was very strongly linked to Iran at its creation
always Iran helped them and they obeyed a time ago to Iran
Where was Hezbollah before 1979? - Yep nowhere.

now it changed : of course they have strong link but Hezbollah having its own policy that you can read in the nasrallah speechs: more national, more Lebanese . they have even Lebanese political alliances.
LOL wut? Now it obeys Iran more than ever, fighting purely Iranian war in Syria.

View attachment 284924

That's no 'very small' spot. Pretty much every area where your troops managed to penetrate ended up like the photos provided. The reason the rest didn't is because you couldn't/didn't advance anywhere else besides border areas.

That's no 'very small' spot. Pretty much every area where your troops managed to penetrate ended up like the photos provided.
I showed that spot on the map. All terrible destruction pics are from that spot.

The reason the rest didn't is because you couldn't/didn't advance anywhere else besides border areas.
Thanks for confirming there was no carpet bombings. :tup:

I showed that spot on the map. All terrible destruction pics are from that spot.

Thanks for confirming there was no carpet bombings. :tup:

Stop being childish, you essentially carpet bombed areas where your troops where trying to advance. Basically all the outskirt villages/neighborhoods of the Gaza Strip. Rafah, Khuzahah, Beit Hanoun were hit in similar way.

Stop being childish, you essentially carpet bombed areas where your troops where trying to advance. Basically all the outskirt villages/neighborhoods of the Gaza Strip. Rafah, Khuzahah, Beit Hanoun were hit in similar way.
Do you think, people outside the occupied territory got all news or news from reliable source ?. I mean internationally .

One singer don't represent all the Christians and shia in lebanone.
israel hate hizbullah and isis the same.
both are fanatic idiots
Israel should just return the $2 billion dollars invested by the Shah of Iran in Israrl, so Iran no longer has a reason to bother Israel anymore.

Where was Hezbollah before 1979? - Yep nowhere.
"hezbollah at its creation"
it was obvious to understand : "iran at its creation" is non sense and 79 is not Iran creation

LOL wut? Now it obeys Iran more than ever, fighting purely Iranian war in Syria.
they also and first fight for their own interests
they know it is vital that they don't have anti shia regime in Syria that they would pay the price later

Back
Top Bottom