What's new

Hezbollah launch attack on Israeli troops

Gaza Strip itself is a small spot. Bombing of neighbourhoods until they are nothing but dust is carpet bombing.

No, Bombing the frontline, attacking any resistance, is not carpet bombing.
Even if the frontline moves, so eventually all the neighbourhood is destroyed,
it is not carpet bombing.
If you attack and the goal is the whole neighbourhood at once, then it is carpet bombing.

No, Bombing the frontline, attacking any resistance, is not carpet bombing.
Even if the frontline moves, so eventually all the neighbourhood is destroyed,
it is not carpet bombing.
If you attack and the goal is the whole neighbourhood at once, then it is carpet bombing.
Of course, finding pathetic excuses to justify the killing of civilians. Yes, it is carpet bombing when your sole purpose is to level everything to the ground.

Of course, finding pathetic excuses to justify the killing of civilians. Yes, it is carpet bombing when your sole purpose is to level everything to the ground.

And since this levelling affected a fairly small part of Gaza, and not "everything", it cannot be considered carpet bombing.

Only thing Hizbollah need is some Neutron Bomb...................I hope IRGC would seriously think about it.....few kiloton would do it for Tel-Aviv

Yes yes let them do it ... and after there would be no lebolan palestine iran ...

So much violence. As Dalai Lama said, if every kid in the world meditated for 10 minutes daily, all this violence will cease.

So much violence. As Dalai Lama said, if every kid in the world meditated for 10 minutes daily, all this violence will cease.

No, it wouldn't. Sorry to say, but Dalai Lama is like a pop singer singing about politics or miss universe candidate saying she wishes for world peace. It sounds so good but practically useless.

Small! Does those pictures tell you that! You either need to check your eyes or your head. Best, do both.

Compared to the Gaza Strip, yes it is small as @500 pointed out.

image.jpg

Compare Gaza pictures with this picture of Tokyo after real Carpet Bombing.
This devastated a large area, instead of a dozen blocks.
However, I bet You can't tell the difference.

image.jpg

Compared to the Gaza Strip, yes it is small as @500 pointed out.

View attachment 285112
@500
Of course, neighbourhoods containing thousands of people is considered small. Also, compared to Gaza strip, it is quite large and I presented just one neighbourhood, whereas Israel did this to many others.
Compare Gaza pictures with this picture of Tokyo after real Carpet Bombing.
This devastated a large area, instead of a dozen blocks.
However, I bet You can't tell the difference.

image-jpg.285114

WW2 style carpet bombing isn't done anymore where entire cities were turned to ground zero. It was a war that involved every major powers in the world, comparing what happened during that time with Gaza is nothing short of foolish.

@500
Of course, neighbourhoods containing thousands of people is considered small. Also, compared to Gaza strip, it is quite large and I presented just one neighbourhood, whereas Israel did this to many others.

WW2 style carpet bombing isn't done anymore where entire cities were turned to ground zero. It was a war that involved every major powers in the world, comparing what happened during that time with Gaza is nothing short of foolish.

That my complaint. you are diluting the term.

The picture From Tokyo is a result of Carpet Bombing,
the pictures shown of Gaza is not.

By using the term, YOU say the attack on Gaza is comparable
with the bombings of Tokyo, Caen and Dresden, which is falsifying history.

Last edited:
This all seems good business, every two or three years create havoc and get aid from EU in the name of Gaza....lolzz....smart. Who getting benefit of this destruction ?

That my complaint. you are diluting the term.

The picture From Tokyo is a result of Carpet Bombing,
the pictures shown of Gaza is not.

By using the term, YOU say the attack on Gaza is comparable
with the bombings of Tokyo, Caen and Dresden, which is falsifying history.
No it's not falsifying history. Carpet bombing is saturated bombing over a large area. When entire neighbourhoods are bombed to the ground, it is called carpet bombing.

Stop being an Israeli war-crime sympathizer.

No, it wouldn't. Sorry to say, but Dalai Lama is like a pop singer singing about politics or miss universe candidate saying she wishes for world peace. It sounds so good but practically useless.
I swear I could say the same thing about Khamenei.

Back
Top Bottom