What's new

HESA Fighter Kowsar Program - Current and Next Generation

Not always and there is more single sit kowsar than double sit kowsar

The original first prototypes of Saeqeh-II and Kowsar-I (3-7304) have 2 x tandem-seat configurations.

I believe IRIAF has more reasons to go for that in future generations than a single-seat version.

The original first prototypes of Saeqeh-II and Kowsar-I (3-7304) have 2 x tandem-seat configurations.

I believe IRIAF has more reasons to go for that in future generations than a single-seat version.
single seat aircraft is more affordable and cost effective with advanced avonics ....

single seat aircraft is more affordable and cost effective with advanced avonics ....

Price has nothing to do with the number of pilots when you are building 100% of the airframe+avionics at home. There is a reason the US, USSR/Russian fighters always have two pilots than one. Like I said two brains on board are better than one, especially considering that there is a much more advanced and evolving avionics package at hand to deal with compared to other planes. Also, we saw the intention. Saeqeh-II was a two-seater tech demonstrator, and Kowsar's (3-7400) first prototype was a two-seater as well. Technically HESA has not unveiled anything in this series in a single-seat configuration in the last 15 years.

Price has nothing to do with the number of pilots when you are building 100% of the airframe+avionics at home. There is a reason the US, USSR/Russian fighters always have two pilots than one. Like I said two brains on board are better than one, especially considering that there is a much more advanced and evolving avionics package at hand to deal with compared to other planes. Also, we saw the intention. Saeqeh-II was a two-seater tech demonstrator, and Kowsar's (3-7400) first prototype was a two-seater as well. Technically HESA has not unveiled anything in this series in a single-seat configuration in the last 15 years.
there is a problem, kowsar is a light fighter , puting two pilot in it is wasting of space that can be utilised otherwise in better way
by the way F-18, F-16, F-35, Mig-35, Su-35, Su-57, F-22, Grippen, Euro-fighter, Rafale.

wonder which airplane you mean , todays in fighter jet computers took the place of the second pilot , if you see a two pilot aircraft , its for training or for special mission like intelligence gathering

there is a problem, kowsar is a light fighter , puting two pilot in it is wasting of space that can be utilised otherwise in better way

I have no idea what purpose the second pilot's space would serve in an F-20 like airframe. May be more fuel instead of CFT's? We need an F-20 structural diagram to see.

by the way F-18, F-16, F-35, Mig-35, Su-35, Su-57, F-22, Grippen, Euro-fighter, Rafale.

wonder which airplane you mean , todays in fighter jet computers took the place of the second pilot , if you see a two pilot aircraft , its for training or for special mission like intelligence gathering

None of these are considered light combat fighters. The smallest one in your list is the F-16 and current versions C/D have ~ 30K lbf thursts. Going by history, HESA's program seems to be revolving around the development of light combat advanced 4+ generation avionics + combat suite carrier with dual utility as an advanced trainer for a future crop of IRIAF pilots. Something like FCK-1C/D, AIDC T-5, JL-10, FC-1 B version BlkIII, LCA, T-7 Red Hawk. For heavy air superiority fighters, IRIAF will probably end up with SU-35S (replacement of F-4E/D) or maybe MIG-35 to fit in with our MIG 9.12A infrastructure.

Unless they do with this program what happened with the missile program some 14 years ago that we were still using Shahab-2/3 and suddenly there was Sejjil-2, a total surprise.

4th gen like your F-313 is a working jet

Ma Jew, the unveiling showed detailed equipment that rivals any 4.0 gen avionics+combat suite in the world, and the project is still going on so there will be something even better at the end of it.

F-313's time will come too. We started with Hwasong-7 and now we have 3-stage Solid fueled MaRVs. Learn how R&D happens Goldstein. Turkey, Iran, Indonesia, India, and multiple other nations have shown mockups of 5.0 gen fighters. Let's see which one flies first.

Ma Jew, the unveiling showed detailed equipment that rivals any 4.0 gen avionics+combat suite in the world, and the project is still going on so there will be something even better at the end of it.

F-313's time will come too. We started with Hwasong-7 and now we have 3-stage Solid fueled MaRVs. Learn how R&D happens Goldstein. Turkey, Iran, Indonesia, India, and multiple other nations have shown mockups of 5.0 gen fighters. Let's see which one flies first.
I can tell about india , probably around 2030 .
Active service earliest by 2035.
Happened with tejas , first flight in 2001 , active service in 2016

Shit tier 3rd generation fighters
Then why you buy all your fighters from America?
Sold your lavi for few shekels to China

Sold your lavi for few shekels to China

because ...

10814575.jpg

Kowsar-page-0012.jpg

I have no idea what purpose the second pilot's space would serve in an F-20 like airframe. May be more fuel instead of CFT's? We need an F-20 structural diagram to see.
well I knew one thing different between F-5 and F-20 that take some room

Specifications (F404-GE-402)[edit]​

General characteristics​

Specifications (J85-GE-21)​

General characteristics​

• Type: afterburning turbojet engine
  • Length: 112.5 in (286 cm)
  • Diameter: 20.8 in (53 cm) inlet
  • Dry weight: 684 lb (310 kg)
that's 1m difference in size

None of these are considered light combat fighters. The smallest one in your list is the F-16 and current versions C/D have ~ 30K lbf thursts.

Back
Top Bottom