What's new

HEMA's New Armored Vehicle

BMC is not a company that we can trust (see Kirpi MRAP case), I prefer Otokar :)

Why ? I Prefer to Otokar ,but BMC has only a Problem that is solved in months ago and BMC Kirpi is a new Design and Combat Proven that Saves Life´s !!!

[TR]AHMET;3680488 said:
that photo not of HEMA

50b53068026cb_HEMA4x4.jpg

Streit Group Launch New Jaguar at Eurosatory 2012*-*Army Recognition

this vehicle developed by Streit Group, where is the your source Bordoenes?

I wish that a private auto assembler in Karachi should take license to produce it for Pakistan forces...

Why ? I Prefer to Otokar ,but BMC has only a Problem that is solved in months ago and BMC Kirpi is a new Design and Combat Proven that Saves Life´s !!!

I didn't say something about quality of Kirpi, it's a good MRAP but BMC, owned by Karamehmet, is mismanaged, delay of 1 year to deliver all Kirpi is unacceptable, as you said, which protect our soldiers.

I didn't say something about quality of Kirpi, it's a good MRAP but BMC, owned by Karamehmet, is mismanaged, delay of 1 year to deliver all Kirpi is unacceptable, as you said, which protect our soldiers.

Im Agree with you ,we need too a Otokar Arma or FNSS Pars in the Inventory !

BTR´s are more bad then KIRPI´s Protection !

It looks like Israel's Hatehof Xtream:

ewtreme-01.jpg

I thing "Cobra" is a lightweigt and "Hema" a heavyweight apc. Hema could cloth the gap between, mrap and apc.

Back
Top Bottom