What's new

HELP WITH PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY AND MATHS A LITTLE BIT, ENTRY TEST (PIEAS)

sup all,
here are a few questions, will post more, cuz no one helped me and tomorrow is my test

Q1) If acetic acid and Na metal go to the anode of a galvanic cell, what will be produced at the anode?
a) Ethane b)methane c)acetate free radical d0 none of these
Q2)if a system produces 3 beats per second, from waves of frequency 400 Hz and "x" what will be the value of "x" ?
a) 400 Hz b)397 Hz c)403 Hz d) 3 Hz
Q3) what kind of reactions does Benzene NOT undergo
a) addition b) elimination c)Substitution d) none of these
Best of luck, see if you can buy the question paper? Bahut hee nazuk surte haal hain.

Best of luck, see if you can buy the question paper? Bahut hee nazuk surte haal hain.
........dude, pls well aur bhi buhat se uni hain :)

I suggest you get off PDF. Last minute revision should not be frantic in the first place.
And you really shouldn't be looking for outside help or help from anyone the day before.

Isolate yourself and do what needs to be done. It's not effective to consult help at this time.
dude, i did A Levels, and i am completely new this shit, i had one week, and i didnt have ANYTHING TO STUDY, except this sample paper, and that too i didnt know, joined academy, the Math teacher turned out to more interested in teaching girls (no wonder i didnt like co ed, first time this is in co ed academy) so i had absolutely nothing, and i feel like crying

so refreshing to see the world united at this ( the whole world seems to hate math and chem)

Back
Top Bottom