What's new

HELP WITH PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY AND MATHS A LITTLE BIT, ENTRY TEST (PIEAS)

Answer to 3 is b.

No idea about the other two!:p

Which other unis are you giving test for?

it does gives addition reaction like with halogens like bromine

and i think the answer to the first question is d
sodium acetate
Reaction of halogens with benzene is essentially a substitution.You get the hydrogen chloride/bromide etc from the reaction.

See, the thing is, all kinds of reaction are possible.But the most likely answer is addition because of very high activation energy barrier.

Reaction of halogens with benzene is essentially a substitution.You get the hydrogen chloride/bromide etc from the reaction.

See, the thing is, all kinds of reaction are possible.But the most likely answer is addition because of very high activation energy barrier.

i know it look at the question of op

Physics question: Either 397 or 403 (unless if direction is specified)

Hate chemistry, so I don't know anything about it. But physics is the only real science anyway :azn:

this is a damn defence forum no chem phys specially my natural enemy mathematics

which of the following EM raidiation shows the highest energy per quantum
a) RW b)MW c)Visible light d)X rays
X-rays.

In order of highest to lowest energy: gamma rays, X-rays, ultraviolet radiation, visible light, infrared radiation, microwave and radio wave.

Energy of a wave depends on its frequency. Therefore;

Higher frequency = Higher energy
Shorter Wavelength = Lower energy (As Wavelength and Frequency are inversely proportional).

Energy of Photon: E=hf

No offense bud, but if you're asking basic questions the night before your exam, it's not looking good.

which of the following EM raidiation shows the highest energy per quantum
a) RW b)MW c)Visible light d)X rays

The energy per quantum is found by multiplying the frequency by Planck's constant.

Which one has the highest frequency (lowest wavelength)? And you have your answer. Hint it's not visible light.

Back
Top Bottom