What's new

HELP WITH PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY AND MATHS A LITTLE BIT, ENTRY TEST (PIEAS)

Jf Thunder

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
sup all,
here are a few questions, will post more, cuz no one helped me and tomorrow is my test

Q1) If acetic acid and Na metal go to the anode of a galvanic cell, what will be produced at the anode?
a) Ethane b)methane c)acetate free radical d0 none of these
Q2)if a system produces 3 beats per second, from waves of frequency 400 Hz and "x" what will be the value of "x" ?
a) 400 Hz b)397 Hz c)403 Hz d) 3 Hz
Q3) what kind of reactions does Benzene NOT undergo
a) addition b) elimination c)Substitution d) none of these

wait, i thought id didnt undergo addition reactions? can you explain? and what about the other 2? DO YOU WANT ME TO FAIL? WHAT DID I EVER DO TOY YOU?

@Zarvan , @xenon54 @rmi5 do any of you know math?

it does gives addition reaction like with halogens like bromine

and i think the answer to the first question is d
sodium acetate

wait, i thought id didnt undergo addition reactions? can you explain? and what about the other 2? DO YOU WANT ME TO FAIL? WHAT DID I EVER DO TOY YOU?

Well that's what i had in mind... but the main point is benzene is relatively stable molecule sandwiched between an electronic cloud, doesn't really leave much room for elimination.

Well that's what i had in mind... but the main point is benzene is relatively stable molecule sandwiched between an electronic cloud, doesn't really leave much room for elimination.

it doesnt give elimination reactions and i was talking about adittion reactions

and i think the answer to the second is 397 hz but i m not sure

sup all,
here are a few questions, will post more, cuz no one helped me and tomorrow is my test

Q1) If acetic acid and Na metal go to the anode of a galvanic cell, what will be produced at the anode?
Q2)if a system produces 3 beats per second, from waves of frequency 400 Hz and "x" what will be the value of "x" ?

Q2.-The answer can be both b and c .Beat frequency is simply the difference between the frequency of two waves.

Q3.-The answer is a. addition. If you ask for the reason, I think the amount of energy required will disrupt the ring itself.Whereas, the substitution of the hydrogen in the ring can be done easily.

Q1.-I could not understand the question.It is electrolysis that you are talking about, right ? What is the electrolyte ?

and i think the answer to the first question is d
sodium acetate
i read that question from two places, one said acetate free radical, and the other ethane,

and btw what is the polarity of the anode in a galvanic cell?

and i think the answer to the second is 397 hz but i m not sure
it can be 403 Hz you know?

Q2.-The answer can be both b and c .Beat frequency is simply the difference between the frequency of two waves.

Q3.-The answer is a. addition. If you ask for the reason, I think the amount of energy required will disrupt the ring itself.Whereas, the substitution of the hydrogen in the ring can be done easily.

Q1.-I could not understand the question.It is electrolysis that you are talking about, right ? What is the electrolyte ?
dude, the other two posters said it was elimination, now im more confused, my notes say addition, but ppl say elimination?

sup all,

:o:y u here?

Back
Top Bottom