What's new

Help us sort out Kashmir issue, Pak tells China

To all delusional indian members , China already involved in kashmire, that s why we issue stappled visa in kashmire you dont think we do that just for fun do u?

Yeah, I kind of like that policy - stapled visas for Kashmiris. All it does is makes sure that no one from Kashmir ever gets to go to China. You are doing our work for us, the Indian government can't be delighted with Kashmiris going to China given the position of the Chinese on Kashmir, Pakistan & terrorism. All you have done is to save India the bother of explaining why it is banning Indian citizens of Kashmir from going to China when there is no such ban on other citizens. They can now just blame it on Chinese policy. You do our work & you actually think you are smart??:lol::lol:

Yeah, I kind of like that policy - stapled visas for Kashmiris. All it does is makes sure that no one from Kashmir ever gets to go to China. You are doing our work for us, the Indian government can't be delighted with Kashmiris going to China given the position of the Chinese on Kashmir, Pakistan & terrorism. All you have done is to save India the bother of explaining why it is banning Indian citizens of Kashmir from going to China when there is no such ban on other citizens. You do our work & you actually think you are smart??:lol::lol:

Good, then we agree, the stapled visas should be continued.

Fifty years of supporting separatists may not mean anything to you, but I think you will find that our perspectives will differ.

You keep bringing up Tibet in the context of China's support of terrorist groups like the Jamaat-ud-Dawah, and nuclear proliferation to nations hosting such terrorist groups. But you need to state -

1. What Tibetan refugees are guilty of, under international law
2. Why China has not claimed any violations of law by Tibetan refugees, nor asked for extradition under international law
3. What, in your view, are the actions that the Indian government should take.

Last edited:

Ya continue....discontinue..., I could not care less. I have no ilusion about China & the Chinese government. Was watching a program on tv last night where a former senior Indian diplomat suggested that India do the same with the Han chinese population in Tibet. Agree with that idea too.

Glad to see we are on the same page.

If you wish to continue then continue. End of the day your govt. will lose face.
It’s a wrong move by china and sometime your govt will realize it. Don’t apply same logic which you are applying while dealing with America. India is different and you need to understand it.

You guys have hosted the Tibetan government in exile on your soil for over half a century.

It is a bit late I think.
There has never been a terrorist movement to support Tibet
Such a movement is not supported in India
There is a difference between our hosting Tibetian Govt and you supporting a country that hosts LeT and JuD

Ya continue....discontinue..., I could not care less. I have no ilusion about China & the Chinese government. Was watching a program on tv last night where a former senior Indian diplomat suggested that India do the same with the Han chinese population in Tibet. Agree with that idea too.

Glad to see we are on the same page.

Hey bugs , have you got any idea of how many visa have gone with stapled papers, so far ? 3-4? ??

Hey bugs , have you got any idea of how many visa have gone with stapled papers, so far ? 3-4? ??

Does not matter. The people of Kashmir will wise up to the money making idea of the Chinese embassy. Those visas are worthless since they will never be able to leave India with those visas. Issuing visas which are worthless pieces of paper will soon have no takers. Give it to the Chinese to think of new ways of making money, fleecing poor Kashmiris.:lol:

Does not matter. The people of Kashmir will wise up to the money making idea of the Chinese embassy. Those visas are worthless since they will never be able to leave India with those visas. Issuing visas which are worthless pieces of paper will soon have no takers. Give it to the Chinese to think of new ways of making money, fleecing poor Kashmiris.:lol:

Yaa.. true indeed.. its good in a way, i know, you know what I mean by that.:lol:

3. What, in your view, are the actions that the Indian government should take.

India hosted the Tibetan government in exile immediately after they failed to overthrow the Chinese government.

You've had more than half a century to disband them. The damage has already been done.

India hosted the Tibetan government in exile immediately after they failed to overthrow the Chinese government.

You've had more than half a century to disband them. The damage has already been done.
And what damage has their been to the Chinese integrity, economy, population on the ground?

India and Pakistan should send hurriyat 'freedom fighters' to liberate 'china occupied kashmir' :yahoo:

How quickly you forget 1962... :azn:

The difference, is that China is now the 2nd largest economy in the world, India is 11th. The gap has widened massively.

Back
Top Bottom