What's new

HELP needed from Chinese Members

Yogi

Reaction score
Country
India
I have friend who is planning do MBA from abroad, he was planning to go for Australia or Singapore as he does not have very strong Academic credentials due to some family issues he faced but has a lot of practical experience nearly 6-7 years in a small firm.

So, i recommend him for China as it has some of the world's best universities n its not that expensive also.

He scored some 67% in 12th grade(high school) n is currently pursuing 2nd year in graduation.
he is working as Manager for last 3-4 year n heading his fathers firm.(having a turnover of 4-5 million INR thats roughly USD 100 thousand)

But he can speak only English, Punjabi n Hindi n he is a Vegetarian.

I would appriciate if u guys could suggest some good Universities in China for Indian MBA students along with their selection criteria n fee structure.

Thanks in Advance

@Chinese-Dragon @wanglaokan @xuxu1457 @djsjs n all other Chinese, Indian n Pakistani Members r also invited to give there suggestions..:D

Last edited by a moderator:
One more thing can Foreign students work in part time jobs in China as they do in Europe?:what:

@Yogi how much is he ready to spend?.. strong academic credentials are preferred, but they are not a must. Ask him to give it a shot to good universities, they look at lot many things other than academic performance,ask him to present himself clearly and honestly in his statement of purpose, highlight the on hand experience. And there is already lot of information available on the websites. you will find it much more informative than some random defense forums.

@Yogi how much is he ready to spend?.. strong academic credentials are preferred, but they are not a must. Ask him to give it a shot to good universities, they look at lot many things other than academic performance,ask him to present himself clearly and honestly in his statement of purpose, highlight the on hand experience. And there is already lot of information available on the websites. you will find it much more informative than some random defense forums.

I don't know how much he can spend, he can spend normal amount or he might take some education loan too as he was planning to go for Singapore n Australia thats why i suggested China as it provides good Universities education at nominal amount.

As far as India is concerned u know the level of competition here n Strong academics r prerequisites in India or u end up paying a lot of donation for some stupid college..:)

Come on Guys give me some response plz...:undecided:

Dam people
Help the guy

Also I am in 11th commerce without maths can some one please tell me some good colleges my percentage for final is goin to be 90-95%

Help please
़

I don't know how much he can spend, he can spend normal amount or he might take some education loan too as he was planning to go for Singapore n Australia thats why i suggested China as it provides good Universities education at nominal amount.

As far as India is concerned u know the level of competition here n Strong academics r prerequisites in India or u end up paying a lot of donation for some stupid college..:)

yogi, this might come as bit odd--many of my seniors who had been for Australia and some of those who had been working in consulting firms on education matters had said a big NO NO for Australia, i have no idea about Singapore though.let us not go into details here, but these are just their personal opinions, this should not mean that he should reject the idea of Australia. In any case, if he is taking education loans, i suggest US and UK, they are still best in MBA. Many of my seniors have completed their education in UK and have returned back, they did not have a strong academic back ground. No idea about china though.

yogi, this might come as bit odd--many of my seniors who had been for Australia and some of those who had been working in consulting firms on education matters had said a big NO NO for Australia, i have no idea about Singapore though.let us not go into details here, but these are just their personal opinions, this should not meant that he should reject the idea of Australia. In any case, if he is taking education loans, i suggest US and UK, they are still best in MBA. Many of my seniors have completed their education in UK and have returned back, they did not have a strong academic back ground. No idea about china though.

i know about the issues with Australia i m myself also not recommending it either but he has some contact there who recommended him but i personally think its not worth the risk thats why i suggested China.

US n UK r damn expensive for higher education

I want to help, but I have no idea about china's university. Anyway, give a post to keep this thread active.

Engineering and Medical related studies in China is good option for desi students.
If he can afford tell him to apply in UK for Top up business degree program fee will be 6000-pounds/year and if he can get 60%+ marks in Graduation than Ielts won't be necessary.

nothin to worry abt,your friend will jus have to do his MBA in china in Ke Me Kung Poeng Poeng :P :rofl:which if he had gone to australia,wud have been doing it in an easy language like English:girl_cray3:

Engineering and Medical related studies in China is good option for desi students.
If he can afford tell him to apply in UK for Top up business degree program fee will be 6000-pounds/year and if he can get 60%+ marks in Graduation than Ielts won't be necessary.

he is looking for MBA mate..:)

Language will be a big problem in China, and the sole purpose of corporate interaction will be lost.

Tell him to go through Canadian and British universities if he can afford to spend a little over 20 lakhs, or France, Germany, Finland if he's a little short on cash.

And one can never go wrong with US, as he'll easily get universities suiting his demand.

Language will be a big problem in China, and the sole purpose of corporate interaction will be lost.

Tell him to go through Canadian and British universities if he can afford to spend a little over 20 lakhs, or France, Germany, Finland if he's a little short on cash.

And one can never go wrong with US, as he'll easily get universities suiting his demand.

Could u suggest some affordable US n Canadian universities for MBAs...:undecided:

Back
Top Bottom