What's new

Chinese female student pictures cause university website to crash

she's really pretty, hope she finds a good husband that'll appreciate her for her brains instead of beauty.

I am afraid she will not agree with you, she born in 1992, women born late 1980 are very independent on social and economic, their goals are not finding a husband

What's the problem??? If they want

The latter is from Southwest Jiaotong University, south girl
I'm talking about Southern Girls ;)

Qws3rTh.jpg

LrIPCIj.jpg

I am afraid she will not agree with you, she born in 1992, women born late 1980 are very independent on social and economic, their goals are not finding a husband

I meant eventually. A lot of the women you mentioned get married, but they get married late. I know that my friend who was born in 1991 is planning on getting married when she find a good job and is ready to settle down, this probably means by early 30s, late 20s.

Thanks.

I'll try to appreciate both.

:rofl:

lol, like you stand a chance. Trust me, if the great and beautiful me doesn't stand a chance, you'd just be walking into a death trap.

Don't post too much nudity. You know what that is being a desi.

Better yet, no nudity at all.

Servers crashed because of these Girls? :cuckoo:

Ahh i forgot that pRon is forbidden in China. :police:

curious...can you indentify who is from north or south? Actually, many south girls are what the above pics descriped
I can in person but not while looking at pics.The Southern and Northern thing I was talking about is a stereotype that Southern girls have bigger hooters than Northern ones :lol:

Back
Top Bottom