What's new

Beware of Paid Chinese Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Use your brain.

You say they are trolling and calling for extermination of Uyghurs.

Then you say they are paid to make China look good overseas.

Don't you see the obvious contradiction? How does trolling and calling for extermination make China look better overseas?
Use your brain. Not all are paid.Besides they deleted the extermination statement thankfully. The whole point of me bringing up the extermination thing was to justify why I made a statement about the chinese government. Now all you see in that thread is propaganda. Oh we are brothers but they shouldn't be allowed to travel throughout china bla blah.

Use your brain. Not all are paid.Besides they deleted the extermination statement thankfully. The whole point of me bringing up the extermination thing was to justify why I made a statement about the chinese government. Now all you see in that thread is propaganda. Oh we are brothers but they shouldn't be allowed to travel throughout china bla blah.

The point is, you think the trolling from those members is making China look bad right?

But you said they are paid to make China look good?

Where is your logic?

Why on EARTH would the Chinese government PAY people to make themselves look bad?

I didn't say all but I caught one so far.

Maybe you found one person calling for extermination. In the aftermath of a terrorist attack, tempers flare and people find it hard to stay reasonable. But what evidence do you have that they were paid to demand extermination? You haven't presented any reason why the Chinese govt. would want to circulate these opinions because quite frankly, there is none.

Thank you for your input.

My best advice is to quit starting threads on religion. Its banned and will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom