What's new

Help - Chinese members

metro

BANNED
Reaction score
Hi , I need to communicate something important to one of my online chinese frend. but he seem not to understand english clearly. can someone please do the translation from english to chinese here, and i will copy paste it to him.

what do you want to tell him?
Please translate this into chinese(using english letters)-
"My website will start working within a month, wherein I will buy items from you and then sell them on my website."
"Do you put order number on top of the package before sending it out to the customer ?"

Plz translate it buddy..

@metro
Bhai gf ka koi scene hai kya???:P

Nahi yaar.. kuch buisness ki bat hai.. kuch kam start karne ki soch raha hu.

Last edited by a moderator:
我的网站一个月内搞定,到时买您的货,然后我再卖出去
你在包裹上写订单号吗? @metro, do you want him write something on the pakage?
do you want him send the goods directly to your customer or to you?

你在包裹上写订单号吗?

Buddy thanks for this, but the platform which i am using doesnt support any language other than english. so would request you to write it using language.

Google translate is not helping?

Google translate is not helping?
Same problem with all the translators, they are showing the translated content into chinese alphabets, which i cant use. i need its translation in english alphabets.

Same problem with all the translators, they are showing the translated content into chinese alphabets, which i cant use. i need its translation in english alphabets.

It's very tough I guess.Veeky singh could have been useful here,but he got banned today.

Don't use google translate ever for official conversation as it might turn into a fiasco...:lol:

Ya,that's true.Faced it couple of times:lol:

你在包裹上写订单号吗? @metro, do you want him write something on the pakage?
do you want him send the goods directly to your customer or to you?

Yes , I want him to send the goods to me. but it has to have the order no. mentioned on top of it, so that i could easily identify as to which package is for which customer.

I know the greetings...:)
Nin hao:P

Back
Top Bottom