What's new

Hellenic Coast Guard BUSTED by Turkish Coast Guard

very civilized from Turkey...sorry but that behavior does not fit into 21st century and europe.

I can´t understand turkish. Posting a video in turkish and not explaing what happened creates misunderstanding.

All i see is turkish coast guard harassing greek coast guard.

Those little, petty conflicts between greece and turkey get annoying. Can´t you guys start to get along with each other? You are neighbors, that won´t change. So stop to attack each other.

I can´t understand turkish. Posting a video in turkish and not explaing what happened creates misunderstanding.

Those little, petty conflicts between greece and turkey get annoying. Can´t you guys start to get along with each other? You are neighbors, that won´t change. So stop to attack each other.

First you need to have some info about the subject.

Aegean dispute - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Current Territorial waters (6 miles).

432px-Aegean_6_nm.svg.png

Greece wants to extend it's terrotorial waters to 12 miles.

432px-Aegean_12_nm.svg.png

As you can see, by declearing 12 miles of territorial waters, Greece will cut Turkey's access to it's southern seas ( Mediterranean)

This is unacceptable by Turkish side and we are going to accept 12 miles as "Casus Belli" and go war against Greece.

Who are you to come here and tell us what to do?
The last time you got a response,go play somewhere else.

Actually this a daily routine for Turks and Greeks..Either side make this a big deal to be honest..Our relations atm with Greece is good

Who are you to come here and tell us what to do?
The last time you got a response,go play somewhere else.
He posts the same nonsense everywhere...
Now he will comeback and post some good stuff about turkey and its culture and behave like a cry baby...
He is a different kind of troll...thats for sure...
italians-italians.jpg

Here are some facts from my politic pov.
Actually we are not neighbors with germany but still your guys try to interfere that's what really annoys, the fact is in eu zone greece is (naturally as the weakest ring) under germany's influence (economically). And germans dont hesitate to use that against us time by time. You can clearly find some german fingers behind greek actions.

So... What you saw in the video is totally normal. You often can see kinda scenes between japan & taiwan & china & korean bros. or in europe, africa, middle east etc even in latin america and usa. Countries have some rights to protect in territorial and international waters and that's what exactly our boys did. Under the same circumtances germans would do the same thing and frenches and others. Now let me ask you mate; why don't you germans stop acting like the most civilized human beings on planet earth?

Here are some facts from my politic pov.
Actually we are not neighbors with germany but still your guys try to interfere that's what really annoys, the fact is in eu zone greece is (naturally as the weakest ring) under germany's influence (economically). And germans dont hesitate to use that against us time by time. You can clearly find some german fingers behind greek actions.

So... What you saw in the video is totally normal. You often can see kinda scenes between japan & taiwan & china & korean bros. or in europe, africa, middle east etc even in latin america and usa. Countries have some rights to protect in territorial and international waters and that's what exactly our boys did. Under the same circumtances germans would do the same thing and frenches and others. Now let me ask you mate; why don't you germans stop acting like the most civilized human beings on planet earth?

Our coast guard does not harass coast guards from our friends. Thats the difference i see. If Turkey will be a member of EU, it can´t bring this shit anymore. Greece is our friend, so of course i support them, but not unconditionally. Greece must too stop this nonsense as well. Its annyoing to have such conflicts o our EU boarders. It costs rescources and money.

Can´t we agree with that?

Our coast guard does not harass coast guards from our friends. Thats the difference i see.

don't be naive mate, the difference you can't see is neither greece nor germany are our friends, let me speak clearer, we are on our own, there won't be eu for us. No friendship between countries, there are only benefits. if greece would be stronger than germany, you could see your beloved friend )

don't be naive mate, the difference you can't see is neither greece nor germany are our friends, let me speak clearer, we are on our own, there won't be eu for us. No friendship between countries, there are only benefits. if greece would be stronger than germany, you could see your beloved friend )
Greece is not our friend. Its our chihuaha ;)

Back
Top Bottom