What's new

Heavy water leakage at Kakrapar atomic plant in south Gujarat, 1 plant shut, no radiation leak

After you guys are done negating Greenpeace, you can start with these NON-Green peace sources as well :lol::

Heavy water leakage at Kakrapar atomic plant in south Gujarat, 1 plant shut, no radiation leak | Page 6
Tell you what, I will start on non-Greenpeace sources if you are willing to address each and every FATAL accident in all the alternative power production industries, to nuclear power. Care to compare those stats? And please don't insult my intelligence by pretending that solar of wind energy is all we need. By saying that, what you and those like you, are REALLY saying, is, "Lets continue with non-nuclear coal and oil power that is unmeasurablely more dangerous and harmful to the environment." That's the plain truth of it.

Tell you what, I will start on non-Greenpeace sources if you are willing to address each and every FATAL accident in all the alternative power production industries, to nuclear power. Care to compare those stats? And please don't insult my intelligence by pretending that solar of wind energy is all we need. By saying that, what you and those like you, are REALLY saying, is, "Lets continue with non-nuclear coal and oil power that is unmeasurablely more dangerous and harmful to the environment." That's the plain truth of it.

This low crude oil prices really hurts the ongoing research in institutes on clean and renewable energy. Most shortsighted politicians kind of forced the NSF and Department of Energy to cancel most incoming proposals or reduce funding for ongoing researches.

Actually Solar and Wind cannot replace other forms of energy generation 100%. But you said "Nuclear was the safest", my reply was to that comment.

Secondly, the point I raised was NOT fatal accidents in alternative power production industries, but Supa Powa India's poor Nuclear Safety record, for which Non-Greenpeace sources have already been provided:

Heavy water leakage at Kakrapar atomic plant in south Gujarat, 1 plant shut, no radiation leak | Page 6

This low crude oil prices really hurts the ongoing research in institutes on clean and renewable energy. Most shortsighted politicians kind of forced the NSF and Department of Energy to cancel most incoming proposals or reduce funding for ongoing researches.
Even before the low oil prices, in the US, it was radical environmentalists and other Leftists who shut down the possibility of expanding nuclear energy. I think the US has only managed to open one nuclear plant since the early 1980's. It's simply too politically difficult to so what do we do instead? Burn oil, coal, and natural gas in industries that are man, many times more fatal and dangerous and much, much, worse for the environment.

1) Now what?
Oil prices gain as IEA says it sees production cuts - Yahoo Finance

2) For the world to assume that oil prices & demand will remain low is unrealistic. What happens when both go back up?

Actually Solar and Wind cannot replace other forms of energy generation 100%. But you said "Nuclear was the safest", my reply was to that comment.

Secondly, the point I raised was NOT fatal accidents in alternative power production industries, but Supa Powa India's poor Nuclear Safety record, for which Non-Greenpeace sources have already been provided:

Not even close to 100%. In the USA where such forms of production are heavily promoted and subsidized by the government for many years now, only about 4% of our energy comes from wind and .04% comes from solar.

As to India's poor nuclear power safety record, you mean the record of not one single fatality? Including the link you keep posting where the safety features worked and not one person was killed or injured? THAT poor safety record? :lol:

Not even close to 100%. In the USA where such forms of production are heavily promoted and subsidized by the government for many years now, only about 4% of our energy comes from wind and .04% comes from solar.

As to India's poor nuclear power safety record, you mean the record of not one single fatality? Including the link you keep posting where the safety features worked and not one person was killed or injured? THAT poor safety record? :lol:
I guess people getting seriously injured is a laughing matter for you. Very sad. High time you changed your flags and showed the world who you really are.

1) Now what?
Oil prices gain as IEA says it sees production cuts - Yahoo Finance

2) For the world to assume that oil prices & demand will remain low is unrealistic. What happens when both go back up?

The economic conditions that led to the fall of prices are still there, these rise in oil prices is mostly because of talks of production cuts and short coverings.

Oil Prices Should Fall, Possibly Hard

Iran is against production cuts, and Russia is freezing productions at current levels. Very soon Saudi and other OPEC members will come out of their consensus and increase production to meet their economic goals. And as the price of crude has increased, care to do some research and look at the new shorts positions being called on crude at current levels.

I guess people getting seriously injured is a laughing matter for you. Very sad. High time you changed your flags and showed the world who you really are.

Is that the best argument you can come up with?

The economic conditions that led to the fall of prices are still there, these rise in oil prices is mostly because of talks of production cuts and short coverings.

Oil Prices Should Fall, Possibly Hard

Iran is against production cuts, and Russia is freezing productions at current levels. Very soon Saudi and other OPEC members will come out of their consensus and increase production to meet their economic goals. And as the price of crude has increased, care to do some research and look at the new shorts positions being called on crude at current levels.

I'm actually surprised you are saying this. The reason the oil prices are low is because of a supply glut. The day KSA, Iran and Russia cut production, you will see oil prices shooting up.

Secondly, I have always been a long run investor, and that has payed off very well.

Nonetheless, do feel free to believe what ever you want, can't expect you to talk sense anyways.

Is that the best argument you can come up with?

It's not an argument it's a fact, that people have been seriously injured. NON-greenpeace sources already posted. Now go blue in the face denying, see IF the world cares!

I'm actually surprised you are saying this. The reason the oil prices are low is because of a supply glut. The day KSA, Iran and Russia cut production, you will see oil prices shooting up.

Secondly, I have always been a long run investor, and that has payed off very well.

Nonetheless, do feel free to believe what ever you want, can't expect you to talk sense anyways.

Did Iran agreed for production cut? Iran is against any move to cut the rate of production. Did Russia agreed for production cut? Russia agreed to 'freeze' production at current levels. With China's growth estimates going down in this quarter, the demand for crude is only going to decrease in the coming 4 quarters.

And what global growth scenario have you seeing in the coming years? All nations have gloomy outlook for the upcoming fiscal years. Please feel free to point out the difference.

I love the way I have you going nuts, denying how bad your safety record is!:lol::lol::lol::lol:
You are still yet to prove to me the record is "bad". Use a verifiable metric to prove this to me, not a few internet links to isolated incidents.

The proof is in the pudding and that is what I have posted above- all leading nuclear suppliers (of reactors and material) are lining up to do business with India- this is all the validation one needs. Not a Greenpeace report (or some other NGO/outlet with vested interests).

You are still yet to prove to me the record is "bad". Use a verifiable metric to prove this to me, not a few internet links to isolated incidents.

The proof is in the pudding and that is what I have posted above- all leading nuclear suppliers (of reactors and material) are lining up to do business with India- this is all the validation one needs. Not a Greenpeace report (or some other NGO/outlet with vested interests).
Like I said, "Deny all you want".

I'm not the one on any enemies forum, trying to convince the world I'm a supa powa!

Back
Top Bottom