What's new

Heavy water leakage at Kakrapar atomic plant in south Gujarat, 1 plant shut, no radiation leak

Sure you are!
8.gif

I suppose we should make a factual assessment of nuclear power vis a vis other sources of power and see how thy compare.
First of all fatality rates are much higher in other industry as compared to nuclear.
28053601.jpg

accidents_energy_chains.jpg

Even based on normalized data, hydel power (supposedly a non polluting energy source) has highest fatality rates amongst all sources and N power has lowest value.
1.PNG

cumulative-reactor-years-of-operation.png

Whats more, N power has actually reduced or prevented several deaths that would've otherwise occurred by using only fossil energy . It is a known fact that Sulphur dioxide and fly ash kills more people near Thermal power plants than hypothetically assumed (& Greenpeace hyped) radiation dose values

Fig2.gif

As for mentioning Indian context, the dose rates are as follows:
IndianJOccupEnvironMed_2008_12_3_122_44693_u2.jpg
atomic007.jpg

We receive more dose from natural background and cosmic sources rather than an NPP.
I think its no exaggeration, that N power is significantly safer than not only other power sources but other industry as well.

@Abingdonboy @Desertfalcon @PARIKRAMA @MilSpec

Like I said, "Deny all you want".

I'm not the one on any enemies forum, trying to convince the world I'm a supa powa!

Sir, I can do copy paste job as well or it could be way better in colours and graphs alongwith pictures but tell you what, we do plainly deny every single word when doesn't serve the purpose as per wish & whim. No matter what, It will be like keep defending being national interest but nothing related to reality. However, you may keep trying... I believe the same way as well....

Back
Top Bottom