What's new

Heavy firing on the LOC - 6 plus Indian Soldiers Killed

Never acknowledged their sacrifice , since it was a shameful and humiliating retreat for the establishment.
But I sympathize with your situation as the Stockholm syndrome kicks in for you guys.
I do have the list. And the numbers are pretty close to what Mush said. 23 officers and 14 JCOs from 12 May to 26 July. In the same period IA lost 26 officers and 23 JCOs. 236 from the NLI were KIA. 5 PA officers died in airstrikes. So the ratio in direct action was greater.

So the ISPR has given official confirmation of 1 fatal casualty alongwith 5 wounded. Interestingly mention the Machil Clashes in which the IA lost 4 troopers. Perhaps they believe that it was a preplanned fire assault like the one done after the IA lost 5 SOF troopers in April this year.

Lol OK if that helps you sleep tonight

:lol:
they are plain stupids they forget that we honored two nishan e haiders and recognized our kargil heros with issuing lists of great warriors and making memorials for them and still capturing peaks like 5353 since that day . they will repeating lies again and again like parrots . Pakistan Army has included the names of 453 soldiers and officers who were shaheed during the conflict on its website.

It's hilarious to see pakistanis actually believing there are no casualties on PA side even after seeing their bunkers blown to smithereens ...just because they're not reported

Oh wait! you're parliament already stated military casualties won't be revealed so that it won't affect the morale right 😝

and the irony that you'd only find Indian sources to be credible when they report IA's casualties

india is not worth of public attention while india has to at every time convince its citizens that pak is the aggressor and how wonderful of a job they are doing

With your invincible army its a shame that Indian kashmir is still in India's hands . Should be a cakewalk for you guys.
My comment makes no claims about 'Pakistani invincibility' or even 'Pakistani military superiority'.

What I am pointing out is how stupid it is to distribute videos (some already shown as false) when clashes are still ongoing. Videos shot by civilians (like those showing civilian homes being attacked or civilians taking shelter) I understand, but the videos alleging strikes by the IA on Pakistani posts are from the conflict zone and would have to go through IA vetting before being released.

The videos released, those that aren't fake or from another conflict zone, are likely videos shot much earlier by the IA, with strikes on abandoned posts that allowed comfortable camera/drone setup and time for the IA to vet and edit prior to release.

This is not to say that the PA hasn't suffered casualties, but that the videos released so far are not of the ongoing clashes.

They are propagating fake videos and calling it loc video. Most of their videos, including above shared by Osiris, is from Afghanistan pakistan border video. Anyway we hit them very hard today. 3 footballs are in our hands now. Today they lost more than 10. May be 20. Nobody knows. Everyone is looking toward adgpi. Even a family member of an Indian army shared pictures of his dead brother which was serving indian army until sent to hell. Hahaha. I mean family members are coming forward. What a shame for Indian army. Expect same suicide drama and numbers will be adjusted lol.

i have watch this clip and i was unable to find it sir . i said again and again here it was from syrian war .

Indeed Sir. Not just that, there are many footages they keep repeating from the past to glorify their lost moment in front of masses. Whenever you are analyzing Indian mindset & exposing the truth; you will find yourself in a bad situation because they are programmed to believe in whatever being said by media in a first. No matter how much you try to tell the truth, they will in-fact intentionally or unintentionally ignore.

My heart break along along with many Chinese when Pakistan is attacked by the aggressive indians, I hope one day the CCP can create a united front with Pakistan and together form a powerful alliance to push back indian aggression. By working together we can achieve a lot and surely will teach these hindus an ultimate lesson.

They are propagating fake videos and calling it loc video. Most of their videos, including above shared by Osiris, is from Afghanistan pakistan border video. Anyway we hit them very hard today. 3 footballs are in our hands now. Today they lost more than 10. May be 20. Nobody knows. Everyone is looking toward adgpi. Even a family member of an Indian army shared pictures of his dead brother which was serving indian army until sent to hell. Hahaha. I mean family members are coming forward. What a shame for Indian army. Expect same suicide drama and numbers will be adjusted lol.
bro original video link.

Multiple videos released by Indian army ..showing destruction of Pakistani bunkers .. ammunition depots ..fuel dumps ..yet not a single Pakistani military casualty ...well it's hardly surprising.

In Video, Indian Missiles, Rockets Score Direct Hits On Pak Bunkers
Some of the targets hit also include Pakistani ammunition and fuel storage buildings and launch pads for terrorists to attempt infiltration across the Line of Control (LoC)
All India Reported by Vishnu Som, Edited by Debanish Achom
Updated: November 13, 2020

New Delhi:
Multiple videos shared by the Indian Army show the destruction of several Pakistani posts across the Line of Control after some of the most intense cross-border shelling broke out between Indian and Pakistani forces this year.
The videos show Indian anti-tank guided missiles and rockets hitting Pakistani bunkers spread across Uri, Naugaon, Tangdhar, Keran and Gurez in Baramullah, Kupwara and Bandipora districts of Jammu and Kashmir.
Some of the targets hit also include Pakistani ammunition and fuel storage buildings and launch pads for terrorists to attempt infiltration across the Line of Control (LoC).

In another video, a Pakistani soldier is seen sprinting for safety as an anti-tank guided missile fired by the Indian Army flies towards a bunker. It scores a direct hit. Within seconds, two more missiles fired by the Indian Army hit the same bunker.
inj987gk

An anti-tank guided missile fired by the Indian Army hits a Pakistani bunker
The Pakistani military started targeting Indian positions along the LoC in several sectors including Dawar, Keran, Uri and Naugam using mortars and other heavy weapons. Three civilians were killed in the attacks with several more injured.
Four soldiers, including three from the Indian Army and one from the Border Security Force, were killed in actio
The Pakistani firing came as some terrorists tried to cross into India from Keran sector. The infiltration attempt was stopped by Indian troops in forward posts, army sources said.
Indian Army sources believe seven Pakistani soldiers were killed and 12 were injured in India's retaliatory barrage.

This was the second infiltration attempt within a week. The earlier infiltration attempt in Machhal sector on November 7-8 was also stopped and three terrorists were shot dead.
aby ....... its from syrian civil war 2019 clip tery ko ...... banaya hai teri sena ne .

1605281262559.png

Last edited by a moderator:
You can laugh ..your army is not ..they are just hiding their pain by hiding their casualties.

They are so much in hiding that they killed dozens of your soldiers right under 56 inch PM and General Bipin Rawat in past few years till today

:lol:

We dont hide our casualties you moron, we just lost 20 brave men to your sponsored terrorism in Balochistan. Its you who cant fight like men and either hide behind civilians deliberately putting your guns inside civilian population or using terrorism as a tool.
Y'all only reveal casualties on your western front but not LoC...didn't that ever sound suspicious? Since y'all have been brainwashed since decades that you are superior to Indians and it'd be a shame to die in the hands of an Indian...

Secondly, you guys are only revealing civilian casualties which means it's your lot who's hiding behind civilians. If we were hiding behind civilians, how can there be only military losses with hardly any civilians casualties, primarily because most of the counter fire was mortar, artillery or ATGMs which'll cause significant collateral damage

Back
Top Bottom