What's new

Heavy firing on the LOC - 6 plus Indian Soldiers Killed

Yup but atleast our soldiers sacrifice will be acknowledged and honoured , not hidden as a sign of weakness . The price of freedom , unfortunate but necessary.
But I saw some video of some guy saying they are evacuating kids from school. It's wrong irrespective of which side. These firings are not going to get Indian Army to Muzaffarabad or Pak Army to Srinagar. So why the showmanship?

Another funny observation, that Vikrant Rajput guy is not Indian.
Many people in Twitter are know to post such crap to insult the other nations media.
If it ain’t blue tick, don’t jump the gun.

It is just a one source that I came across. However, Indian Media is almost near to claim that Pakistan lost 2 submarines, 3 Thunders, 2 F-16s, dozen of F7PGs & 3 Mirages on LoC. And not just that, a whole SSG company is burnt due to Indian Army ATGM fire... wait for it. I was just flexing the muscle that this side has a lot to explain for almost one year similar to failed cold feet doctrine & so-called Sir-Ji-Kal strikes.

On a serious note: There's a lot unsaid & I am sure Modi Establishment is in a position to remain silent due to his own unavoidable circumstances. This side will speak less & I believe in the same. You will soon hear a lot of words in Indian Media like "BAT" "Beheading" "1 or 2 KM infiltration" "Burning Indian Soldiers" etc etc to fuel up sentiments of Indians. I am just a person with nothing to tell and that's it.

No, we both have 3 civilian casualties each.

Bruh why are you being toxic at this point? We're discussing a small LOC skirmish, there's no need to exaggerate. What kind of weird people have gotten on defence forums. Take this shit to your facebook holes.
Truth hurts. Pakistan has till date not officially acknowledged the death of 100s of its soldiers in kargil.
You are allowed to your own opinions but not to your own facts.

Truth hurts. Pakistan has till date not officially acknowledged the death of 100s of its soldiers in kargil.
You are allowed to your own opinions but not to your own facts.

Same old drama

We are very altruistic

China is hiding its deaths

Pakistan is hiding its deaths

Everyone is a liar except us.

Yeah we are a champion world wide in fake news but still we are the most truthful in the whole world

:lol:

But I saw some video of some guy saying they are evacuating kids from school. It's wrong irrespective of which side. These firings are not going to get Indian Army to Muzaffarabad or Pak Army to Srinagar. So why the showmanship?
Its a common trend on their part on our festival dates.
I am sure last years firing will coincide with diwali too .

Revenge for the recent attack. Indians only understand one language, so we shall speak to them in that language.

Also, the fact that they are admitting 6+ killed is making me think at least 15 are dead.

Same old drama

We are very altruistic

China is hiding its deaths

Pakistan is hiding its deaths

Everyone is a liar except us

:lol:
Show me the list of Pakistani soldiers killed in kargil conflict. Its been 20 years.
I can show you the Indian list.

Show me the list of Pakistani soldiers killed in kargil conflict. Its been 20 years.
I can show you the Indian list.

Kargil is done and dusted

Pak army named and acknowledged all the deaths long ago

Why can't you guys come up with new excuse for your failures at the borders

It is always the same excuse. We have killed dozens of enemy soldiers but they are hiding it

It is getting boring to see you with same excuse every time

Please don't derail the thread, Kargil or whatever discussions have their own relevant threads.

That wont happen.....things will spiral out of everyone's control very easily.
With Trump almost gone and US stuck with its own version of Trump Sharif, with China grinding on Indian necks, the benefit lies with us and we should take the initiative where and when the opportunity presents.

In Video, Indian Missiles, Rockets Score Direct Hits On Pak Bunkers
Some of the targets hit also include Pakistani ammunition and fuel storage buildings and launch pads for terrorists to attempt infiltration across the Line of Control (LoC)
All India Reported by Vishnu Som, Edited by Debanish Achom
Updated: November 13, 2020

New Delhi:
Multiple videos shared by the Indian Army show the destruction of several Pakistani posts across the Line of Control after some of the most intense cross-border shelling broke out between Indian and Pakistani forces this year.
The videos show Indian anti-tank guided missiles and rockets hitting Pakistani bunkers spread across Uri, Naugaon, Tangdhar, Keran and Gurez in Baramullah, Kupwara and Bandipora districts of Jammu and Kashmir.
Some of the targets hit also include Pakistani ammunition and fuel storage buildings and launch pads for terrorists to attempt infiltration across the Line of Control (LoC).

In another video, a Pakistani soldier is seen sprinting for safety as an anti-tank guided missile fired by the Indian Army flies towards a bunker. It scores a direct hit. Within seconds, two more missiles fired by the Indian Army hit the same bunker.
inj987gk

An anti-tank guided missile fired by the Indian Army hits a Pakistani bunker
The Pakistani military started targeting Indian positions along the LoC in several sectors including Dawar, Keran, Uri and Naugam using mortars and other heavy weapons. Three civilians were killed in the attacks with several more injured.
Four soldiers, including three from the Indian Army and one from the Border Security Force, were killed in actio
The Pakistani firing came as some terrorists tried to cross into India from Keran sector. The infiltration attempt was stopped by Indian troops in forward posts, army sources said.
Indian Army sources believe seven Pakistani soldiers were killed and 12 were injured in India's retaliatory barrage.

This was the second infiltration attempt within a week. The earlier infiltration attempt in Machhal sector on November 7-8 was also stopped and three terrorists were shot dead.

LMAO videos :lol:

I'm sorry this is unacceptable, AJK is Pakistani territory, we have family and heritage from there - anyone daring to shamelessly go against it, should not be respected.

I do agree with your POV. But like you have a POV, the other side is also allowed to have a POV which i don't agree with.

They are welcome to cross over, only issue with that is, they will be going back in a body bag.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom