What's new

Heavy firing on the LOC - 6 plus Indian Soldiers Killed

Other than your blind hatred for Modi reflecting in your post...how is your response even remotely related to my post?

I am just laughing at your desperate condition

after all the propaganda to be a supapuwa and spending billions you have the same lame excuse every time

China is hiding its death

Pakistan is hiding its death

Same lame excuse after every incident at LOC / LAC

Don't you clowns ever get bored of this excuse?

It's hilarious to see pakistanis actually believing there are no casualties on PA side even after seeing their bunkers blown to smithereens ...just because they're not reported

Oh wait! you're parliament already stated military casualties won't be revealed so that it won't affect the morale right 😝

and the irony that you'd only find Indian sources to be credible when they report IA's casualties
We admit we had casualties, it is impossible we won't have some especially with all these videos coming up regarding our posts getting destroyed.
But I for sure know that ours are way lesser than yours.

3 indian soldiers and 3 civlians died...eent ka jawaab patthar se denge
god bless mi-17 crew
"At least eight Pakistan army soldiers, including 2-3 Pakistan Army Special Service Group commandoes were killed in retaliatory firing by the Indian Army in response to ceasefire violations from across the Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir."

Heavy artillery or sniper shots ?
you indians know more then anyone else as you crossed LOC and see it :rofl:

tuss weapon.
two strikes and post is still intact.

1605278771787.png

But not just that, the legend continues & Indian Army also managed to kill a drama actor.

1605278842799.png

It's hilarious to see pakistanis actually believing there are no casualties on PA side even after seeing their bunkers blown to smithereens ...just because they're not reported

Oh wait! you're parliament already stated military casualties won't be revealed so that it won't affect the morale right 😝

and the irony that you'd only find Indian sources to be credible when they report IA's casualties

If these videos were actually true, perhaps your military wouldn't be suffering as many casualties at the hands of Pakistan if it spent less time filming and pretending to be the next hit Bollywood director instead of dealing with actual military matters.

Two things India loves to do - immediately blame Pakistan after anything negative in India and release videos. Somehow you've got a 'magic wand' to immediately claim Pakistani culpability and release nonsensical videos.

My condolences for the loss of life. On both sides. Military and civilian. The Governments will spin their own narratives. The loss of human life is real.
Yup but atleast our soldiers sacrifice will be acknowledged and honoured , not hidden as a sign of weakness . The price of freedom , unfortunate but necessary.

I bet these civilian casualties are an attempt to hide there actual military casualties

If these videos were actually true, perhaps your military wouldn't be suffering as many casualties at the hands of Pakistan if it spent less time filming and pretending to be the next hit Bollywood director instead of dealing with actual military matters.

Two things India loves to do - immediately blame Pakistan after anything negative in Pakistan and release videos. Somehow you've got a 'magic wand' to immediately claim Pakistani culpability and release nonsensical videos.
With your invincible army its a shame that Indian kashmir is still in India's hands . Should be a cakewalk for you guys.

I bet these civilian casualties are an attempt to hide there actual military casualties
No, we both have 3 civilian casualties each.
With your invincible army its a shame that Indian kashmir is still in India's hands . Should be a cakewalk for you guys.
Bruh why are you being toxic at this point? We're discussing a small LOC skirmish, there's no need to exaggerate. What kind of weird people have gotten on defence forums. Take this shit to your facebook holes.
Plus, I expect such dogshit from you now that everyone here has debunked your claims.

Maybe they didn't reveal the overall casualties but wee do state our casualty numbers right after every incident unlike yours which infused god complex in y'all that PA is invincible...continue living in your lala land
We dont hide our casualties you moron, we just lost 20 brave men to your sponsored terrorism in Balochistan. Its you who cant fight like men and either hide behind civilians deliberately putting your guns inside civilian population or using terrorism as a tool.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom