What's new

Heavy firing on the LOC - 6 plus Indian Soldiers Killed

Massive escalation on the LC. 6 Indian troops dead - perhaps the biggest figure in a day in this decade. Pretty sure there would've been friendly casualties. Surprising that there is nothing on the mainstream media. Godspeed to the troops. Going to be a long night.
Narrative to lead towards another 26/11?

It started due to a supposed "infilitration".

But these number of casualties are unprecendeted.

I have been following this for quite a few years now but never have i seen 6 indian soldiers being killed on the LoC on the same day and India actually admitting it.

That's an Anti Tank Guided Missile (ATGM). Would need to see the launcher but could be either the Spike or a Kornet.
TOW his syrian bunker sir

1605272318748.png

1605272358701.png

Mortar's calibre is smaller, usually 81mm and its range is 5 - 5.5 km, so not really the perfect choice for counter battery role. It can achieve high elevation angles so its very useful to hit the back slope of the mountain as back slope is safe from direct fire and sometimes safe from even fire of rival howitzers. Levelling the 'bubble' of mortar for accurate fire is important 8-)

Yes Sir !
120 mm mortar, with PEPA LP rounds, are there for CB. 9 kms range.

6 Indian soldiers confirmed killed

5 Indian army
1 BSF

Come on boys. Try to kill 1 or 2 more please. Lets give these buggers hell
Bhai 20 mara hain haramiyon na humera, jab tak 20 na marain kalja thunda nahi hota.

Bhai 20 mara hain haramiyon na humera, jab tak 20 na marain kalja thunda nahi hota.

No confirm report of deaths on Pakistani side. 3-4 civilians confirmed on our side
i think 2-3 days our snipers and mortars keep hitting to teach them some warm winters

InshaAllah

Ab maamla itna garam ho hi gaya hai to achi tarah danda dai hi dain

No confirm report of deaths on Pakistani side. 3-4 civilians confirmed on our side

InshaAllah

Ab maamla itna garam ho hi gaya hai to achi tarah danda dai hi dain
then india will sit relaxed few months they need medicine every few days

so the pattern is Pakistan using uri and poonch high grounds against indian posts.
Indians using neelum valley to target civilians.
So technically whole of LOC is hot.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom