What's new

Heavy firing on the LOC - 6 plus Indian Soldiers Killed

Ab Kya achanak se msla ho gya ha in indians ko? Inka keera tikta nhe ha. Pehle cheenio se kutt khai ha ab hmse khanay ka irada ha inka

This is a daily affair, on a few occasions, it escalates to the point where you hear about it on mainstream media and SM, but usually, it's not hyped up.
Gnr is short for Gunner. That means artillery troops, unless IA uses Gnr for grenadiers.

There have been some tweets about an IA artillery unit being hit.

Their own osint confirmed 7 dead. we killed 3 yesterday and today, we say we killed 12. firing is ongoing. they might adjust 3 to 4 in suicide case but what a hit. many head injuries to indian soldiers. today we hit them like a pro. after armenia, it's time for india to surrender. china must continue to hold them tightly. looks like they will choke out hahaha.
Also celebrate killing of 3 Kashmiri civilians you claim to be brothers.

Unfortunate that you are happy with deaths on either side

Last edited:
That's counter-battery fire and if its true then what about that Swathi WLR that IA procured.

Don't know in what quantities they have them, but plausible not enough to cover the whole LOC or not as effective as they claim them to be?

Another video from locals:
There is a graphic image being circulated which i will not share where where a young Pakistani boy has also lost/injured his eye unfortunately. I hope he has not lost it.
these are the targets indian army fired on them . coward liars are targeting homes
Another video from locals:
There is a graphic image being circulated which i will not share where where a young Pakistani boy has also lost/injured his eye unfortunately. I hope he has not lost it.
these are the targets indian army fired on them . coward liars are targeting homes

indians are proven liars since ages now . propaganda and lying is best indian tool to fight a war .
Indian opinions on Pakistani in general are not any different. Lets not make sweeping statement

Don't know in what quantities they have them, but plausible not enough to cover the whole LOC or not as effective as they claim them to be?
What PA does is that the troops carry a mortar to forward positions in parts, assemble it there, fire the rounds that were brought forward, un assemble/or carry it to rear after the damage is done, before the retaliatory fire is drawn on them.

Back
Top Bottom