What's new

Heavy firing on the LOC - 6 plus Indian Soldiers Killed

What PA does is that the troops carry a mortar to forward positions in parts, assemble it there, fire the rounds that were brought forward, un assemble/or carry it to rear after the damage is done, before the retaliatory fire is drawn on them.

Imagine that's for like for like calibre, or directly targetting artillery positions too?

They are again trying to create a war like scenario on LOC.
May be planning to escalate to a certain extent then to pave a way to utilize and TEST new Rafale against PAF.
3 indian soldiers and 3 civlians died...eent ka jawaab patthar se denge
piss off...piss drinker..tell your cowards to stop hiding behind the civilians.

What PA does is that the troops carry a mortar to forward positions in parts, assemble it there, fire the rounds that were brought forward, un assemble/or carry it to rear after the damage is done, before the retaliatory fire is drawn on them.
most of the pics and videos i see they use 3 men team for such ops

I'm hearing from some sources that over 9 Indian troops including a major have been killed.
I get that they killed 3 of our innocent civilians, but our response is a bit too decisive. Killing 3-4 Indian soldiers would've been enough and de-escalation should have been begun.

Imagine that's for like for like calibre, or directly targetting artillery positions too?
Mortar's calibre is smaller, usually 81mm and its range is 5 - 5.5 km, so not really the perfect choice for counter battery role. It can achieve high elevation angles so its very useful to hit the back slope of the mountain as back slope is safe from direct fire and sometimes safe from even fire of rival howitzers. Levelling the 'bubble' of mortar for accurate fire is important 8-)
most of the pics and videos i see they use 3 men team for such ops
Yes Sir !

Salaam

Any idea about who started this escalation? Any bigger picture perspective on the situation? Is this part of the usual high/low activity we seem to get regularly or some else?

Thanks

These are some very high casualties.
Usually ISPR's the one to say that 6 indian soldiers have been killed but here they are admitting it.

Very serious situation on the LoC.

When was the last time 6 indian soldiers were killed on the LoC on the same day?

Also, the person who has confirmed this is an indian reporter. Aditya i think is his name.
So please can someone add his tweet here. He posted it half an hour ago.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom