What's new

Heavy firing on the LOC - 6 plus Indian Soldiers Killed

I heard it as an Indian claim, so I gave it a pass as probably one of our troops might've died considering that 2-3 posts of ours were destroyed. (Of which video evidence is available.)
ISPR would be waiting for the CFVs to die down and then get a collective figure or mil/civ casualties. I'd wait for that.

Update on Casualties: 4 Martyred, 22 injured civilians reportedly.
Details gathered by the Regional Telegraph revealed that a total of four persons embraced martyrdom in the Neelum sector area only, while there reports of other casualties at Leepa sector too.

Last edited:
20201113_135722.jpg

3 indian soldiers and 3 civlians died...eent ka jawaab patthar se denge
There are also videos being released by India in response showing them targeting Pakistani positions reportedly.
Those are rehashed images from the Civil War in Karachi, documented in a COAS letter to the opposition exclusively forged, I mean procured, by Major General Field Marshal Gaurav Arya.

Seriously - after all the flat out lies and propaganda from India, you really want to look at anything they put out as credible?

This is another guy I've been following on the matter, but I don't know whether its completely true.
Thats great...pak only 3 and india 25...
Those are rehashed images from the Civil War in Karachi, documented in a COAS letter to the opposition exclusively forged, I mean procured, by Major General Field Marshal Gaurav Arya.

Seriously - after all the flat out lies and propaganda from India, you really want to look at anything they put out as credible?
You people are getting too excited by killing 6 soldiers of ours...while i dont believe the numbers pakistan is giving out of its army casualties,I would like to emphasise that india would not take it lying down...pak has punched much above its weight..just wait for a few days and you will know the final result.
Pakistan has made a serious blunder by escalating things with india.
This firing started when india tried to stop the infiltration of terrorists into india...pakistan is still training militants to fight in kashmir..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom