What's new

Heatwave kills 90 more in Andhra, Telangana; death toll crosses 800

India is big,,,at my location its 28*C now

google heat stroke/sunstroke

- Pakistan is small.. still at many locations temprature is below 30
dont need to google it, I know how the temperatures are in Pakistan in summer and many parts are higher than 45 on average and even more. yet never heard of so many deaths.

- Pakistan is small.. still at many locations temprature is below 30
dont need to google it, I know how the temperatures are in Pakistan in summer and many parts are higher than 45 on average and even more. yet never heard of so many deaths.
Man did you read all the posts...heat waves are pretty common in Pakistan but down in south India we experience them only during peak summer for 10 to 15 days.You won't hear many deaths from rajasthan as well because even there people are used to it.The guy above from saudi has also said that he never heard of heat wave deaths there...because people there got acclimatised to such waves.

I dont get it, what I heard is temp hit 45 degrees which is normal summer temp so how come so many deaths.

thats normal temp in Southern Punjab and Sind and Even Lahore

some part of sind and baluchistan (Sibbi and Jacobabad) highest recorded temp is 54 degrees

we are experiencing such heat for the first time , anything above 40 is not normal for us (south indians)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom