What's new

Heads of 40 intelligence agencies arriving India, Pak & China not included

It went from Pakistan and IK drawing in leaders through OIC to this. Nicely timed. They are rubbing it in.

nothing to worry bout just tell army you like selling out for a dollar or two and being the boss now do the fighting when the time comes.

As famous philosopher show Baz (opposite of) sharif said"beggars cannot be choosers".

He will make sure he prove it.

This Indian attacking manjan is to stop Islamabad march.

The aim is to declare Imran Khan as security threat and eliminate him.

--- More defamation campaigns are going to be started, TLP will be launched against PTI

I have a feeling that will be the last card estb will play if backdoor talks with IK fail and he has 1M+ people march on to Islamabad. Army has never had to put down a civil protest in Pakistan's history and they don't want to give those optics. So they will pull out their B team on play. Recall while the NCM was going through its motion and IK wanted to make the cipher public and suddenly TLP issued a strong message against IK.

Meanwhile, Mr Bajwa and his generals are busy toppling elected governments, and installing their favourite convicted thugs on the people of Pakistan. DHA housing schemes are going well, and they are busy selling products made at Fauji Foundation. And top it off, these generals have successfully turned most of the Awam against them. India is beaming with Joy because what it could not do in 75-years, these pathetic generals have done within only a few day !! CHINA MUST BE CURSING THE DAY IT DECIDED TO TRUST THESE GENERALS !! I honestly have never been more ashamed -- it is embarrassing and humiliating to tell people that you were born IN THAT COUNTRY !!!

I am sure General Bajwa will give the surrender orders if only Donald Lu flashed a few more dollars.

Afterall he has already declared the Pakistani military to be neutral when it comes to the defence of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom