What's new

He Walked Across Pakistan... TWICE

dexter

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Before I came to Pakistan, dozens of people reached out and told me that I had to find a man named Naveed Khan -- AKA the guy who walked across Pakistan TWICE. So I found his Instagram (@hunzaonfoot), sent him a message, a lucky we happened to be in Islamabad at the same time (he's usually in the Hunza Valley mountains).
I was amazed to hear his story. Join me as I tell you how Naveed got inspired to walk 5,100 kilometers across Pakistan, Afghanistan and India.
If you are ever planning to visit Northern Pakistan or the Hunza Valley, then Naveed is your guy! And also, for all of you out there who still thinks that Pakistan is "unsafe" -- then hearing Naveed's story will prove you wrong!

He's also in a Mooro video where they are going from Karachi to Passu--way up north. Look that up--I just watched it. And Mooroo has a great sense of humor, btw.

Amazing guy whose story is being told through Drew Binsky. Naveed was always there but it took an international celebrity blogger to get noticed on a much wider scale. It's not 'slavery', its reality.

Back
Top Bottom