What's new

HDI in India rises by 21%: Kerala leads, Gujarat far behind

I didn't read the document, but yes, Kerala has a high suicide rate mainly among students as there is great pressure on them to succeed.

If you dont know the facts, why twist?

Its women who are mostly the suicide victims.

So what are u suggesting? The state gonna disintegrate? should be given lower HDI? alcohol should be banned? travel to gulf banned? no more money from center? all of the above?

What is it you want to convey?

Yes just for the consumption of fooling indian public .

We're not a state run party under the iron fist of a deranged lunatic suffering from inferiority complex. So de-link your silly paranoid thinking in economic terms from the nonsense you and the rest talk in military terms.

I dont believe all these fake statistics coming out of india where Govt. says Rs 32 is enough for a day just to show improved poverty statistics.

You don't have to. Because the conventions of dollar using or dollar-pegged countries don't apply to us. Remember that there's a revised plan for the INR 32 a day issue going on still. There's been a shytestorm created when that idiot Montek Singh Ahluvalia said it. People got angry and challenged him. He backed out. Come out of the past; that news is long gone.

I already said I didn't read the document, my statement was based on what I read in local news paper. There is a high number of students who commit suicide after the results are announced.Then there is family murder suicide where most probably the husband will kill the wife and kids and then commit suicide. The reasons range from financial problems to disease.

So what are u suggesting? The state gonna disintegrate? should be given lower HDI? alcohol should be banned? travel to gulf banned? no more money from center? all of the above?

What is it you want to convey?

Look at both the sides of the Kerala coin.
A judge delivers his verdict ONLY after he has heard the plaintiff and the defendent.

Keralites are alchoholic,
keralites are suicidal,
keralites are dark skinned,
keralites are bankrupt.
Happy now???????

Look at both the sides of the Kerala coin.
A judge delivers his verdict ONLY after he has heard the plaintiff and the defendent.

ok whats the verdict or when is the verdict given by the judge to be out?

I already said I didn't read the document

There you go...

There is a proverb for your types:

Dont judge the book by its cover - read it!

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:00 PM ----------

ok whats the verdict or when is the verdict given by the judge to be out?

Stay tuned, dont loose your remote.....Its coming.

Still the reality is that while HDI is not so much in Gujarat, it is the most developed state in the country. :D.

But what the heck; ENTIRE INDIA WINS whether it is Kerala No.1 in HDI or Gujarat No.1 in development.

I have my doubt also. May be the Gujurathis are just good at making money:lol:.

I have my doubt also. May be the Gujurathis are just good at making money.

The point is, because of less arable land, the state benefited from Modi's far-sightedness. Kerala being another food basket of India must focus on cutting edge state of the art agricultural technologies and better mechanism to manage the greenery it has. Trust me, Punjab and Kerala are two states that if do a Modi in terms of Agricultural management, entire India will be food-loaded.

I have my doubt also. May be the Gujurathis are just good at making money.

The interesting thing is that whoever i met who is from Gujarat or have visited that place was so much impressed on what is happening around there.

The issue there is social . It takes time for the people to adapt to the change.

The religious tolerance and social development of kerala combined with the industrial and infrasrtucture development of gujarat perfect recipe for future India.

Back
Top Bottom