What's new

Hazaras in Military of Pakistan Represented

Asian.Century

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan represented...Hazara community of Pakistan now in Pakistan Armed Forces. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::pakistan:

1962875_613806202023980_255706727_n.jpg

:pakistan::smitten::pakistan:

I know from personal experience that the Armed Forces of Pakistan do not discriminate on the basis of religion/creed. @Rashid Mahmood what is your professional opinion on this?

I have also come across Flt Lt Samad Ali Changezi ( SJ) who was martyred in 1971 war and Sharbat Ali Changezi who fought in 1965 & in 1971 wars retiring as Air Marshal of the PAF.

Understand Saira Batool, one of the first 4 female PAF pilots is also a Hazara. There must many other unsung heroes of Hazara community who served Pakistani armed forces that we don't know about.

Last edited:
As far as i've heard Pakistan Army already have ethnic Hazaras, Kirghiz, etc in its force since late 40's, 50's.

What's point of thread? Hazaras are part of military since 47

Now is the most importance, This is more in align to the killing of Hazaras, and the point made that Hazaras accept constitution and will defend Pakistan at all costs, by the correct process in enlisting in the Pakistan Armed Forces, than what the TTP group of cowards are doing through gun point Islam..pathetic traitors.

I have seen many minorities in the military even Ahmedis, Christians and Sikhs, Hindus are probably also present but I have yet to meet them.....

What's point of thread? Hazaras are part of military since 47

Well I think the point of this thread is to make everyone feel proud of the Hazaras and other communities and let us all feel less guilty about the atrocities perpetuated by the f.ucuking a.ssw.ipe taliban f.ilth. Everytime I read or hear that minorities have been killed by the taliban in Pakistan, I feel guilty and ashamed to be associated with the taliban just because they follow the same path of the religion and are killing the minorities because of their beliefs which is NOT my belief.
Those m.otherf.cuking c.unt a.sswipe b.hosri kay k.utto ki auladay taliban.

I know from personal experience that the Armed Forces of Pakistan do not discriminate on the basis of religion/creed. @Rashid Mahmood what is your professional opinion on this?

My personal experience is the same.
There is no discrimination on basis of religion/creed.

Our brothers who belong to the Hazara community are excellent soldiers.

Can someone please explain how hazaras are different pakistanis ? And the are muslims like rest of us right?

Rose from the same soil, will return to the same soil. Just different ethnicity, which we know is as much an important difference as the different colours of our t-shirts.

ps: Ethnically, the Hazara tribe people have Mongolian ancestry.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom