What's new

Hazaras in Military of Pakistan Represented

My personal experience is the same.
There is no discrimination on basis of religion/creed.

Does the constitution of Pakistan specify what religion the chief of army staff has to be or is that requirement restricted only to the head of state and other civilian posts?

Does the constitution of Pakistan specify what religion the chief of army staff has to be or is that requirement restricted only to the head of state and other civilian posts?

No constitution does not stipulate the ethnicity or religion of Army Chief.

No it does not.

1898107_754691454540922_205583485_n.jpg

1609805_567023153383814_1736332304_n.jpg

576095_345378728907867_575222935_n.jpg

Hazara-Pilot.jpg

1476094_460528317392907_1984738427_n.jpg

1011690_390997311012675_632202277_n.jpg

1898178_579279505491512_522208394_n.jpg

1922406_582838615135601_1031874987_n.jpg

1454880_566801416739321_767613843_n.jpg

@ What I realize that these Hazara Tribe people once helped the British soldiers during the 1st or 2nd Afgan war. It was something like divide and rule. Once the British soldiers were masacared and evicted from the soil of Afganistan these people also became the victim. Slowly and gradually these tribes flede from Afganistan and took refugee inside British India and settled. Many were recruited in the British Colonial Army. General Musa was one of them. They proved too loyal to British. Like wise Pakistan inherited them and it is continuing. The place where these Hazar Tribe were sellted was alter on known as "Hazara" district.

@ What I realize that these Hazara Tribe people once helped the British soldiers during the 1st or 2nd Afgan war. It was something like divide and rule. Once the British soldiers were masacared and evicted from the soil of Afganistan these people also became the victim. Slowly and gradually these tribes flede from Afganistan and took refugee inside British India and settled. Many were recruited in the British Colonial Army. General Musa was one of them. They proved too loyal to British. Like wise Pakistan inherited them and it is continuing. The place where these Hazar Tribe were sellted was alter on known as "Hazara" district.

That was due to persecution by Pushtun tribes. Pushtun had killed Hazaras in thousands during tribal wars. so it was natural for them to support another power. That is the reason why many escaped persecution in Afghanistan and escaped to Quetta and surrounding British Indian territory.

I pray the Hazaras kill countless LeJ and TTP butchers to avenge the deaths of their brothers and sisters. one of my class fellow hazara is in armoured corps and is a colonel.

Nope, the Hazara district was a northern district in the then NWFP (roughly comprising of the same areas which are now called the Hazara area, i.e. from Haripur to Kohistan) and had nothing to do with the Hazara people. You won't find many Hazaras there.

Hazara, Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Does anyone know any links of our brave Hazara ppl with Hazaras in KPK? I know Hazara in kpk looking for a separate province.

No links whatsoever. Just a common name. The Hazara people are ethnically Hazaras who derive their name from their tribe Hazara. The Hazaras in KPK derive their name from the land/area of Hazara (Haripur to Kohistan) and are ethnically Hindko, Pashtun and/or Kohistani.

I pray the Hazaras kill countless LeJ and TTP butchers to avenge the deaths of their brothers and sisters. one of my class fellow hazara is in armoured corps and is a colonel.

Let's not, for it might turn into the mid-late 80s again in Quetta where a different ethnicity was being slaughtered by another different one. Let's hope and work for a legal road to justice.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom