What's new

Hazara Shias lose all hope in Pakistan – The Express Tribune

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol at indian op:lol:

i am shia myself & i still feel myself more safe in Pakistan than in any other muslim country.....

soo indian think abt those millions of Muslims, Christains, Sikhs etc who are dying to get freedome from indian occupation, dont waste ur limited energies on Pakistan sepnd it on india:lol:

:oops:

i m too sikh who is not dying for freedom :rofl: and looking to do :sniper: the enemies

show me millions of sikhs or christians :rofl:

or dont fart from mouth

your Indian propaganda needs some mature input to sound strong

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...-lose-all-hopes-pakistan-2.html#ixzz2GoJSXqa9

The quote was not my brainchild but the media:

shia-rally.jpg

Look at these protesting Shias in thousands. And sink your eyeballs in Iranian media.

Bhindranwale was an enemy Sardar Jee?

No personal attacks please.

yes he was ... ...aur kuch?

you people are brainwashed about india to the core and tabi soch lia tha ki ek ek ko theek krna hai :rofl:

I have seen videos n watched what is utter in you media..

1 ki 4 baatein bana ke batate ho ....and phir bolte ho ki indians brainwashed hai :rolleyes:

yes he was ... ...aur kuch?

you people are brainwashed about india to the core and tabi soch lia tha ki ek ek ko theek krna hai :rofl:

I have seen videos n watched what is utter in you media..

1 ki 4 baatein bana ke batate ho ....and phir bolte ho ki indians brainwashed hai :rolleyes:

You mean Sikh woman crying here that they were gang raped in '84 are all acting >

Last edited by a moderator:

:oops:

i m too sikh who is not dying for freedom :rofl: and looking to do :sniper: the enemies

show me millions of sikhs or christians :rofl:

or dont fart from mouth

dear frustrated indian than show me millions of shia who lost all hopes if not than go and $$^&^&^ hope u understand:D

i req mods to delete all idiotics thread running on PDF from illiterate & frustrated nationalities...

You mean Sikh woman crying here that they were gang raped in '84 are all acting >

how dare u shoed them mirror:P?

it was all dont by Evil ISI u know...:devil: indians are born saints...:D

You are mixing 2 cases here

1) bhindrwala

2) sikh riots ..

they are different ...

this again shows u ppl are totally ignorant n will remain so

The quote was not my brainchild but the media:

shia-rally.jpg

Look at these protesting Shias in thousands. And sink your eyeballs in Iranian media.

1. The media might had quoted a protester that does not give any authentic claim but just emotional blaming.

2. As far as the protest we are with our Pakistani shias for this protest against terrorism since we all are targeted by these terrorists irrespective of our affiliation being Sunni/Shia mickey mouse or monkeys

Kithay gaye Indian Punjab dai Sherian wargay Put? Hun tay jananian he jananian. Kadi Punjab da hero aey seega >

article-0-07DC68BF000005DC-256_233x423.jpg

Ajkal Aeh he >

2db976709326c7c1e184783e2beefc86_m.jpg

Balle Balle Jee o Sikha :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom