What's new

Hazara Shias lose all hope in Pakistan – The Express Tribune

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shi'ites are an indispensable part of Pakistan. Maybe as a PM you can finally catch the criminals of '84 or Orissa or Gujrat or is that too much to ask :coffee:.
I was wondering when you will bring all these. Thanks for not letting me down. :D

Shi'ites are an indispensable part of Pakistan. Maybe as a PM you can finally catch the criminals of '84 or Orissa or Gujrat or is that too much to ask :coffee:.

Added to my "To-Do" List. Anything else??? Off course as a PM I will be responsible for booking those criminals..

@Shi'ites are an indispensable part of Pakistan.: That they will decide. I strongly feel that Border should be open once more. Those who couldn't move in 1947 can correct there mistake .

Moral of the story is we should forget Dalits of India and Shias of Pakistan and discuss ODI on 3rd January. :enjoy:

Are there government sponsored task forces in India who are killing Dalits?
How many Dalits are killed in the last 5 years in India compared to Shias in Pakistan?

According to Human Rights Watch, the Pakistani government has failed to stop violence against Shias, who account for around 20 percent of the 167-million-strong population of the country.

I was wondering when you will bring all these. Thanks for not letting me down. :D

With that track record you should expect it :D

Added to my "To-Do" List. Anything else??? Off course as a PM I will be responsible for booking those criminals..

@Shi'ites are an indispensable part of Pakistan.: That they will decide. I strongly feel that Border should be open once more. Those who couldn't move in 1947 can correct there mistake .

Why don't you do a referendum in Punjab first for Khalistan, veeery picky in correcting mistakes eh! :D

Oyye Paan Singh kithay gaya?

Can you corroborate/substantiate above?
Otherwise why do we believe your one liner?

:)

My Pakistani Shia (Agha Khani) friend sitting beside me concurs with me that Shia minority is an endangered species, not only that, but according to him, in Karachi, his brother is paying "Hafta" to some gundas regularly.

:lol: oye bhaya eveyone is giving hafta to your beloved Altaf gang in Karachi to survive.

by the way can you please post the link of the source to the openeing post?

How many Dalits are killed in the last 5 years in India compared to Shias in Pakistan?

Neither there are any govt sponsored task forces in Pakistan who are killing Pakistani shias..

by the way can you please post the link of the source to the openeing post?

You are barking on the wrong tree!
I did not start the thread.....

How many news articles have you read about Dalits ? And leave govt. sponsored, the upper classand even police is involved in this.

Do you know if they use same water source, their hands are cut off, if a Dalit do a crime, their women are gang raped, not just one woman, many, in open. They are paraded naked.

I know this thread is not about Dalit and its off topic but the persecution is similar as one class look down upon and disrespect the other.

And yeah Indian govt. has failed to stop this violence against Dalits just like Pakistan govt. failed to stop this violence against Shias.

With that track record you should expect it :D

Why don't you do a referendum in Punjab first for Khalistan, veeery picky in correcting mistakes eh! :D

Oyye Paan Singh kithay gaya?

Sure I will do referendum in Punjab as well (Both India and Pakistani Punjab). The Nalwas will rewrite the History in Pakistan.

Having said that I will say that "I strongly feel that Border should be open once more. Those who couldn't move in 1947 can correct there mistake . There are lot of Indian muslims who feel for Pakistan, and there are many tortured soul in Pakistan, who wish there parent will moved to India. "

Sure I will do referendum in Punjab as well (Both India and Pakistani Punjab). The Nalwas will rewrite the History in Pakistan.

Having said that I will say that "I strongly feel that Border should be open once more. Those who couldn't move in 1947 can correct there mistake . There are lot of Indian muslims who feel for Pakistan, and there are many tortured soul in Pakistan, who wish there parent will moved to India. "

Oh there are a lot of Indian Muslims who feel for Pakistan? Now I catch your drift :coffee:
Where are the Indian Muslims who usually lecture us on benefits of a Secular govt?

European Phoenix -- Protesters chanted slogans against Pakistan government and army for their failure to stop target killing of and bomb attacks on Shia Muslims of Pakistan by ISI-sponsored Takfiri (excommunicator) Deobandi terrorists

So did protesters in Delhi. Does that mean Govt and Police force are sponsoring rapists? :coffee:

Oh there are a lot of Indian Muslims who feel for Pakistan? Now I catch your drift :coffee:
Where are the Indian Muslims who usually lecture us on benefits of a Secular govt?

The second Hijrat will decide how much Indian-Mulsim have love for Pakistan.. :P

dont give me PDF link.

i am asking for the soruce link of the commentry posted by paan shaan singh.

and for your infomration the takfiri deobandi terrorists are killing every one including Pakistani army personnel.

your Indian propaganda needs some mature input to sound strong

The second Hijrat will decide how much Indian-Mulsim have love for Pakistan.. :P

please keep them in India and reward them for their love for India :) they still looking forward for that

lol at indian op:lol:

i am shia myself & i still feel myself more safe in Pakistan than in any other muslim country.....

soo indian think abt those millions of Muslims, Christains, Sikhs etc who are dying to get freedome from indian occupation, dont waste ur limited energies on Pakistan sepnd it on india:lol:

How many news articles have you read about Dalits ? And leave govt. sponsored, the upper classand even police is involved in this.

Do you know if they use same water source, their hands are cut off, if a Dalit do a crime, their women are gang raped, not just one woman, many, in open. They are paraded naked.

I know this thread is not about Dalit and its off topic but the persecution is similar as one class look down upon and disrespect the other.

And yeah Indian govt. has failed to stop this violence against Dalits just like Pakistan govt. failed to stop this violence against Shias.

My Idea of finding numbers of Dalits killed in India vs Shias killed in India was not adequately replied to.
You were the one who lumped them together.
The matter of selective/targeted killing of Shias in Pakistan is different from Dalits of India.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom