What's new

Hazara Motorway Aerial Views Construction Updates CPEC

Jalozai Dam

ANP project. PTI is just carrying it.

Teaching Hospital Nowshera,

Never heared of that. even google and news are silent about this.

UET Jalozai Campus Nowshera,

It's a UET project. started by ANP.

Medical College,

Agreed. PTI project.

,2 Commerce Colleges

Name them. and i will provide you the details of those colleges.

,Rs 13 billion spur construction along river kabul banks,

Are you even familiar with the hurdle we and charsadwal "every year" face from floods ? it was are very very basic demand of the People of Nowshera due to which People voted for Pervaiz Khattak.

water supply schemes

EU, USAID and other NGO's are funding these projects. A project in Aba khel villlage was completed by Provincial Government in 2013. but it was also a Project of ANP. government is just supporting and encouraging NGO's to work here. nothing more, nothing less.

KP police Explosives handling schools,SCU training schools,

First, the main concentration of bomb blasts was in Peshawar Nowshera. khair wese is bat ki koi thuk nahe banti. but

Do you know Nowshera Police line is the "widest, longest, largest" police line in KP ? so they had plenty of free space. that's why builted Explosive school and SCU training schools here. Do any of Police line in Hazara have that much free space to accommodate a training school ?

solar tubewell projects and even solar panels were only distributed in Nowshera.

Only in those 2-3 villages which lack water supply schemes and electricity supply. BTW you will be glad to hear that these Solar tubewell's was also started by ANP.

a 2012 video.

BTW current KP government issued tender for 4 solar powered tubewell in 3 villages of Nowshera. but are you familiar with the water situation in those 2-3 villages ? named tangi khattak and manki shareed ?

http://irrigation.gkp.pk/irrigation/etender/viewTender.php?gtnit=484&type=long

He had also announced knowledge park in nowshera,don't know whether it materialized or not.

NO.
He also announced educational city near Jahangera. but nothing materialized.

I see him inaugurating roads and other small projects like schools etc on regular basis in these 3 districts.

As far as i remember. he by his own only inaugurated Explosive school in Nowshera, and 1 other High school in Mardan.

Now tell me do you know people of Nowsera are actually not happy with his progress in Nowshera district. ? Because the some projects that you mentioned i.e; Medical college or any commerece college are solely in NOwshera city. while major district including my Part is still hoping to get Gas supply for there villages. bhai kehne ka matlab ye tha kay kuch b kar lo, kami phir b reh jaati hay. Hazara me kaam nahe ho raha uska ye matlab nahe kay NOwshera or mardan ko London bana dia gya hay. But still i am happy with the legislation and office reforms of this government. it's a big relief for People of KP. as well as improvement in education sector is incredible.

Yeah just nathiagali road was renovated?KKH project is basically a CPEC project so it has nothing to do with federal as well as provincial government.They didn't develop Abbottabad university of Science and technology,they just gave a university status to Hazara University Havelian Campus.

Every one get a piece of cake. it's not like you have a single bite and People from Nowshera are enjoying the full cake.

BTW road and corner widening project is not a CPEC prject. it's by Provincial Government.

And i am shocked with you intellectual level. You think updating status of a Campus to a Full new university is a gudda-guddi ka khel ? woww...

I'm from Hazara. Have lived in Peshawar for 2 years as a student. Majority of the Pathans consider us Punjabis. They call us Punjabi and hate like anything. They don't consider any development being done in Hazara as part of KP b/c we don't speak Pashto. This is why KP govt. has proposed 3 new routes for CPEC ALL excluding Hazara.
I don't want to irk any querrel but this is the ground reality that I and every Hazarewal has experienced first hand. Well, it does not mean we hate Pathans but, to be honest, we are not in a love affair either.
if that was the case how is it that the most developed districts of KPK happens to be in Hazara region?
plus isnt it a common thing in punjab and even hazara districts to crack jokes about pathans? yes pathans usually are very proud and so are people of punjab so are people of hazara, pathans face the same sort of situation in places where they are minority too but we dont cry? so what are you crying on about?

Last edited:
@United @DESERT FIGHTER

You both need to calm down.

22 January 2016
Iran 'foreign legion' leans on Afghan Shia in Syria war

Some 20,000 Afghan Shia fighters said to be fighting alongside Iran to help save government of Syrian President Assad.

Iran is recruiting Afghan Shia fighters in their tens of thousands to step up the Islamic Republic's efforts in the Syrian war, offering them salaries to join the fight to save the government of President Bashar al-Assad.

As the conflict enters its fifth year, Iranian media has said that there are some 20,000 fighters in the Fatemiyon division, which is made up of both naturalised Afghans who lived in Iran and those who have travelled from Afghanistan.

Details:
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/...ns-afghan-shia-syria-war-160122130355206.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
01/15/16
Iran has prepared almost 200,000 young men in countries across the Middle East to help with the arrival of the Mahdi, a Muslim leader who will usher in justice prior to the Day of Judgment, a Revolutionary Guard commander said earlier this week. Maj. Gen. Mohammad Ali Jafari said recent violence across the region, including the rise of the Islamic State group, was a sign the arrival of the messianic Muslim leader was imminent, the Turkish newspaper Daily Sabah reported.

Jafari said the current developments in the region, “the formation of [the Islamic State group] and Takfiri [extremist] groups, and the events that occurred in the past years are paving the ground for the emergence of Imam Mahdi,” Middle East Monitor reported. "You can now see the positive results in the readiness of nearly 200,000 young armed in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Yemen.”

Details:
http://www.ibtimes.com/iran-prepari...-backs-shiites-syria-iraq-afghanistan-2267065

if that was the case how is it that the most developed districts of KPK happens to be in Hazara region?
plus isnt it a common thing in punjab and even hazara districts to crack jokes about pathans? yes pathans usually are very proud and so are people of punjab so are people of hazara, pathans face the same sort of situation in places where they are minority too but we dont cry? so what are you crying on about?

If I had to guess, I'd say it's because some people (not him, of course... that would be a violation of the rules here) are over-privileged, cowardly, crybabies. They're usually hoping to gain sympathy from Punjabis, while simaltaneously tarnishing the Pakhtun reputation. De khpal poza ghul na dakk kayi. Brown nosing. Etc.

He has no concern that CPEC is a complete rip-off. Just because stupid idiots on this website clap every time the word CPEC is ushered, doesn't change harsh realities that it is indeed a rip off, designed by a paindu.

Hindkowan are treated very nicely... it takes a complete loser to cry publicly just because of 1 or 2 jokes.

Last edited:
4 lane shouldn't be called motorway, It's just a highway without city/town traffic. Motorway should be at-least 6 lanes.

There are plenty of 4 lane motorways in Australia as well, A motorway is set of roads that have no traffic lights or roundabouts or intersections. A highway is a multilane roadways that have higher speeds but can have traffic lights roundabouts and intersections.

Yeah, you are totally right but all our politicians do exhibit these kind of things like spending most of the budget on the areas they belong to while ignoring other areas.Panama Brothers spend almost all of the budget on Central Punjab.When Gillani was PM he built more than 12 flyovers as well as model airport in Multan and diverted even funds of ongoing lowari tunnel Project towards Projects in Multan.Pervez Khattak is also spending most of the funds on Nowshehra,mardan and Peshawar.

I agree with you here. Thats why i have been promoting the creation of Multiple smaller provinces. Also isn't building roads now the job of the local govts? Aren't these local govts performing?

A motorway is set of roads that have no traffic lights or roundabouts or intersections. A highway is a multilane roadways that have higher speeds but can have traffic lights roundabouts and intersections.
Bro, can you give me a link to this definition?

They don't consider any development being done in Hazara as part of KP b/c we don't speak Pashto. This is why KP govt. has proposed 3 new routes for CPEC ALL excluding Hazara.

One shouldn't take these retards for political or ethnic reason drawing straight line on map as "route" seriously. Only new road in CPEC is one between DI Khan-Hakla. Rest were already constructed long time ago or already under construction since last 10 years. Old ones are being upgraded.

Last edited:
One shouldn't take these retards for political or ethnic reason drawing straight line on map as "route" seriously. Only new road in CPEC is one between DI Khan-Hakla. Rest were already constructed long time ago or already under construction since last 10 years. Old ones are being upgraded.

Yes. A straight line to go from point A to point B. They must be retards. What are they thinking?

What do you call that little curve btw? Is that old construction too?

Yes. A straight line to go from point A to point B. They must be retards. What are they thinking?

What do you call that little curve btw? Is that old construction too?

Yes retards because point of CPEC isn't to reduce distance of 50km out of 2500km by building straight road from China to Gwader and running through villages instead of cities. Looking at geography of the region, any new route like that will cost $100 billion.

Which curve?

Yes retards because point of CPEC isn't to reduce distance of 50km out of 2500km by building straight road from China to Gwader. Looking at geography of the region, any new route like that will cost $100 billion.

:rofl: $100 billion. So almost 50% of Pakistan's economy, just because the terrain is slightly hilly. Please be serious.

You ignored the fact that you lied about "the only new construction", and never answered what the curve was.

Didn't they convert all of Hazara motorway in to 6 lanes or only Hasan Badal-Havelian section?

Only Hasan Abdal-Havelian section was converted into 6 lane which initially was 4 lane but PM Nawaz announced to make it 6 lane... rest is 4 lane

Back
Top Bottom