What's new

Hazara Motorway Aerial Views Construction Updates CPEC

But the youthians said that CPEC meaning is China Punjab Economic Corridor. I guess Federal government did another ziadti to chota subah by annexing the Hazara from KPK & adding it to Punjab.

Last edited:
I'm from Hazara. Have lived in Peshawar for 2 years as a student. Majority of the Pathans consider us Punjabis. They call us Punjabi and hate like anything. They don't consider any development being done in Hazara as part of KP b/c we don't speak Pashto. This is why KP govt. has proposed 3 new routes for CPEC ALL excluding Hazara.
I don't want to irk any querrel but this is the ground reality that I and every Hazarewal has experienced first hand. Well, it does not mean we hate Pathans but, to be honest, we are not in a love affair either.

I'm from Hazara. Have lived in Peshawar for 2 years as a student. Majority of the Pathans consider us Punjabis. They call us Punjabi and hate like anything. They don't consider any development being done in Hazara as part of KP b/c we don't speak Pashto. This is why KP govt. has proposed 3 new routes for CPEC ALL excluding Hazara.
I don't want to irk any querrel but this is the ground reality that I and every Hazarewal has experienced first hand. Well, it does not mean we hate Pathans but, to be honest, we are not in a love affair either.
Why hate ? if someone is punjabi so it means pathan are going to hate them ?

I agree with you and i'm also from Hazara division.Although i'm a pti supporter and they've done many great things in KPK but they totally neglect Hazara region whenever there is a pashtoon in KPK government.That's the reason you would hardly see any mega project going on in Hazara region by provincial government.

KP govt has never oppose Hazara route, KP and Balochistan demands for western route and oppose of the CPEC though eastern route which are passing through the big cities of Punjab.
please clean your mind against the Pathans and reject the theory of Baba Haider Zaman.

I agree with you and i'm also from Hazara division.Although i'm a pti supporter and they've done many great things in KPK but they totally neglect Hazara region whenever there is a pashtoon in KPK government.That's the reason you would hardly see any mega project going on in Hazara region by provincial government.
Then pti isnt doing good . If they show discrimination in their government then how they govern the country if they win .

And we need it badly, driving from Hasan Abdal upward is pain. Then little cities like Abbottabad that have one single road passing through it need by pass to avoid the huge traffic and traffic jams.

Hazara community has been epicenter of crimes against Sunni's all over the world be it Syira, Afgan, Iran, Pakistan........

U ppl r more faithful to Khamenei's than u r to ur ownselves

and u cry about others Shame on u!!!
You're confusing Persian speaking Hazara people in Quetta or Afghanistan with Hindko speaking of Hazara Division in KPK.People in Hazara Division are sunnis 100%.You will not find any Shia in Hazara Division(KPK) and we are most peaceful people ever in whole of KPK.

Last edited:
Hazara community has been epicenter of crimes against Sunni's all over the world be it Syira, Afgan, Iran, Pakistan........

U ppl r more faithful to Khamenei's than u r to ur ownselves

and u cry about others Shame on u!!!

Bullshit we have many punjabis and pathans working in peshawar and lahore.......dont spread ur khamini shit with us u can eat it,

Hazara is a region in Pakistan. What are you talking about?

Strange .
Hazaras of quetta are patriotic people even being ignored by federal and being killed by terrorists.

Back
Top Bottom