What's new

Hazara Motorway Aerial Views Construction Updates CPEC

I don't see PTI winning any seats from that region again.

There comes the cat out of the bag. That is your real beef. PTI is obviously your chief concern. Feel free to criticize PTI, but don't bring ethnic divisions into this discussion. Generalizing is never a good thing. It is dangerous.

Last edited:
There comes the cat out of the bag. That is your real beef. PTI is obviously your chief concern.

And I had fcking traveled to my constituency, wasted my petrol just to vote for the first time in my life, and that too the person I didn't like guess what he was PTI candidate.

Anyways I don't see why I should engage in a debate with you. Have a nice day.

Then pti isnt doing good . If they show discrimination in their government then how they govern the country if they win .
You may be right but i'm seriously concerned about this as it may seriously affect upon pti's performance in 2018 elections for this division so they must do some projects at least like they are doing in peshawar for any hazara division's city let's say abbottabad.

You may be right but i'm seriously concerned about this as it may seriously affect upon pti's performance in 2018 elections for this division so they must do some projects at least like they are doing in peshawar for any hazara division's city let's say abbottabad.
Hope they start projects if they are totally rejecting hazara

And I had fcking traveled to my constituency, wasted my petrol just to vote for the first time in my life, and that too the person I didn't like guess what he was PTI candidate.

Bro i like your passion

I have many hazara frnds also and i now what slavery they are getting sucked in by Iran
People in Hazara division are not persian speaking people they are hindko speaking people unlike hazaras in balochistan or Afghanistan.Moreover we are sunnis not Shias so please stop saying bs if you don't know anything.

Sir you from peshawar?

My parents are from Peshawar and I regularly visit. I consider myself a Pakistani. I don't believe in this mumbo jumbo.

What is your concern with PTI? Has IK or any of his party members called you a Punjabi? Please clarify what your concern is.

You should engage because you are making random accusations.

People in Hazara division are not persian speaking people they are hindko speaking people unlike hazaras in balochistan or Afghanistan.Moreover we are sunnis not Shias so please stop saying bs if you don't know anything.

I am referring to original post abut shia hazara's nothing to do with location Hazara division

Oh man you got me wrong . I want to ask for kpk govern contribution .

I can say the following about KPK government's contribution. They have done some good things and have neglected others like any provincial government. They thought they could come in and change everything with a bang. Obviously, they found out that they cannot. I'm impressed with certain things such as the police force improvement. Also, administratively it seems better organized. They are trying to curb corruption and it seems to diminish somewhat. I have visited KPK when it was ruled by the ANP. Bombs were going off all over the place. American spies were crawling all over the place. Corruption was rampant. Security was nonexistent. Is all of this better today in KPK? ABSOLUTELY.

IK has let his mouth do too much talking at times. He is not an evil person, but he is not a seasoned politician. He observes things which are true, but he doesn't think before uttering the words. Things aren't perfect and especially in a country like Pakistan. Corruption, nepotism etc. all exist on a mega scale and everyone knows it. Sometimes you have to accept shortcomings and negativities for the greater good. He still has to understand this concept and that also includes some honorable and emotional fellow members on this forum. There comes an opportunity when you can address all the shortcomings. There is a time and place for everything. Now is the time to work on CPEC and stabilize Pakistan. Everything else comes after that.

Last edited:
The policies of KP govt does not means the policies of KP pathans.
The policies of Punjab govt does not means the policies of Punjabi.etc etc.
We are all Pakistani and proud of each other.
Pakistan Zindabad.
Yeah you are totally right but we should accept when mistakes are being made and try to rectify them instead of totally ignoring them.We don't hate Pashtuns anyway and they may not be biased with us at all but these things do provoke people that why they are being neglected.

I'm from Hazara. Have lived in Peshawar for 2 years as a student. Majority of the Pathans consider us Punjabis. They call us Punjabi and hate like anything. They don't consider any development being done in Hazara as part of KP b/c we don't speak Pashto. This is why KP govt. has proposed 3 new routes for CPEC ALL excluding Hazara.
I don't want to irk any querrel but this is the ground reality that I and every Hazarewal has experienced first hand. Well, it does not mean we hate Pathans but, to be honest, we are not in a love affair either.
That's not true at all.

I am referring to original post abut shia hazara's nothing to do with location Hazara division
I'm really Sorry if i misunderstood you but original post of this thread is about Hazara Motorway that's is in Hazara Division of KPK

Yeah you are totally right but we should accept when mistakes are being made and try to rectify them instead of totally ignoring them.We don't hate Pashtuns anyway and they may not be biased with us at all but these things do provoke people that why they are being neglected.
These mistakes separate East Pakistan from us, these mistakes belong to the political Parties not belong to the Pathans, Punjabi, Bengali, Sindhi etc. It is our political failure.

Hazara community has been epicenter of crimes against Sunni's all over the world be it Syira, Afgan, Iran, Pakistan........

U ppl r more faithful to Khamenei's than u r to ur ownselves

and u cry about others Shame on u!!!

Bullshit we have many punjabis and pathans working in peshawar and lahore.......dont spread ur khamini shit with us u can eat it,

LOL
you have no clue what you are talking about, right?

Back
Top Bottom