What's new

Hayden calls India a third world country

Well Australians are aggressive by nature. May be the convict roots do it.

India may be a third world country but Hayden has proved himself a third rate person along with some of his team mates.

I recently met a Malaysian settled in Australia. He was so happy with the "Monkeygate" scandal and the thrashing India gave the Australians. Reason being the same: inspite of being settled there, he can't stand their arrogance.

I have to disagree, Australia is not a first world country. All it does is sell commodities based on its vast natural resources. It has nothing to offer to the world apart from these commodities. If you take away this, Australia is good for nothing. If they go 3-4 generations back, all of them were criminals from Britain. In fact, the great great grandmother of present prime minister Kevin Rudd, was a petty thief, who stole dress and petticoat from a small kid and hence was sent to Australia as punishment.

Heyy, I din't know that!!!:lol:

It is the context in which he said it. He is bitter and trying to vent off frustration. This same Hayden didn't have a problem coming and playing in 'third world' country for IPL, representing a 'third world' city.

Same word can have different implications when used in different situations. If you tell your best friend, " I got laid by the hot head cheerleader", he may pat you on the shoulder and say, "You b@st@rd!"in a very jovial and encouraging manner.

At the same time, if you bang your best friend's girlfriend , he may still say, "you b@st@rd!", but the tone and meaning will be totally different from the previous one.

ha ha........exactly.......

that idiot couldnt take that they were so comprehensively beaten.......that too by an asian country........
before the series he was being hailed hero by their media and he didnt perform.......so now he is finding all kinds of excuses........though he is not alone......his captian is leading the way.......

these aussies are the ones beating their chests about 'mental disintegration', 'aggression',......etc for years.....but when they are dishes out the same stuff, they run to all and sundry.......
cry-babies.....

wasim akram rightly said that 'india is 100 yrs ahead of australia'.......
btw, this third world country is on the moon these days......... :D

Back
Top Bottom