What's new

Have you forgotten all that Musharraf did for you, Pakistan?

Your every bluff has been called the this judiciary - they have started cases against the ex-COAS and in missing person cases they have already called upon serving Army officers. Musharraf will only become a headache for Army, courts have nothing to fear. Judges have shown far greater 'inorganic waste' then generals till now.

You perhaps don't know that during judges restoration movement lawyers seriously considered stop taking any cases from ex-service men, do you have any idea what would happen if such a step is taken by lawyer community? Army can't play God, it is also dependent on different segments of society.
They better take this step for the whole nation. It will be a blessing indeed for the citizens.as they are not lawyers but liars. Dont you see that Itezaz Ehsan is now regretting restoration of CJ in an implied manner. What about Ali Ahmed Kurd. Why has Munir A Malik resigned. Had these judges, enough juice they would have not released TTP terrorists. Had they enough juice they would not have validated 12 October, had they sufficient of the waste they would not have taken oath on PCO.

Had they been so upright millions of cases would not have been pending in courts now. The so called restored CJ ordered that all cases should be closed in three months. It has been five years now. Had they been upright, Arslan Iftikhar would have been in jail. They are nothing more than selfish, self centered, compromised individuals, who are stigma to justice.

Take your time, bro, and log in as frequently as possible. Sadly, I'm in the same pickle as you :(
Oh please, this nostalgia for Dictator Musharraf is sickening. I know exactly what he did for Pakistan, he sold out Pakistan's sovereignty, he turned the military into a mercenary army, he's responsible for hundreds of deaths, overthrowing of the judiciary and the author has the audacity to ask "But then, who does not err? Is there any human that has never erred?"; Sir, I may have made mistakes in my life, but none of those include the murder and subjugation.

For shame anyone who says Musharraf was a righteous dictator, for shame anyone who thinks Pakistan was better under his rule, for shame anyone who wants him back.

@jaibi

I'm sort of back now, I won't be able to log on much, but more frequently.

The war shouldn't have been started without civilian oversight in the first place. It's easy to blame the PM, but we Pakistanis tend to forget just how little control the civilian leadership has over the armed forces and just how little the military leadership tends to be honest with the civil leadership.

Musharraf was a dictator, that is enough to condemn him and trial him for the sake of Pakistan.

It is with Allah's blessings that Gen "Hai Mera Dil" Musharraf served only himself, first and foremost, then, and now.
LOL the 'worst' Pakistani president. They're all pretty bad, because they represent the trainwreck society underneath: corrupt and violent. To westerners, Indians and Pakistanis are exactly the same, which is why no-one understands why they don't like each other so much, if they bother to make a difference between these two countries at all. It's like two deformed brothers fighting each other all the time, except one of them, being Islamic, is a bit more extreme in their approach to life. A good first step would be to adopt some hygeine, and install more toilets. Then India/Pakistan can move onto other things, like getting over their differences, taking showers, and becoming friends.

Back
Top Bottom