What's new

HATS OFF TO NAWAZ SHARIF

Even though I am a gung ho PTI supporter, as a Pakistani I salute Mian Nawaz Sharif for his decision to name Dr. Abdul Maalik of National Party as Chief Minister of Balochistan and Governor slot for PMAP.

This is great sacrifice by Sardar Zehri of PMLN for the greater interest of Pakistan and Baluchistan. I salute Mian Nawaz sharif for displaying his Political acumen.

PMLN is not majority in Baluchistan. From which mouth, to snatch other's mandate?? This is normal decision.
PMN has won 8 seats in Baluchistan Assembly. while PMAP and NA won 17 seats

PMLN is not majority in Baluchistan. From which mouth, to snatch other's mandate?? This is normal decision.
PMN has won 8 seats in Baluchistan Assembly. while PMAP and NA won 17 seats

Which is why they have the Governor's post. PMLN has not occupied any post so far.

So what is your issue ?

it's Just the beginning towards the real change we all going to witness in near future,..salute to all those who cast their votes for better politicians for sake of pakistan,...I always say pakistanis are very wise when it comes to decision making,

For those who are crying for election rigging will be left behind,shake hands with PMLN SO you will be written on the right side of the history,..

You are wrong here .....a stable pakistan is very good for India in particular ...and south-asia in general .......i bet the "trollers" are happy inside ...though they wont show this.

Tell me you are kidding, Mate ?

If India supports a stable Pakistan, why does India fund and support BLA and TTP and provide them weapons, money and training in Afghanistan ?

really? and what did shareef achieved in his last 4 years of government, he nearly bankrupted the country just before marshal law

most probably he will open up more factories and more business from the corruption more

oo jahil ..ignorant insan..he managed to keep pakistan away from economical disaster after May 98 ...do some study first .. see wot Pakistan had to face after the Blasts ....

oo jahil ..ignorant insan..he managed to keep pakistan away from economical disaster after May 98 ...do some study first .. see wot Pakistan had to face after the Blasts ....

lol, just excuses more and more excuses, how long did he even survive after may 98?

@orangzaib

I am thankful for your kind words towards my nation. However, Nawaz has a track record which isn't very bright.

At heart he's corrupt, at heart he can be twisted and minipulated by other countries,at heart he's unpatriotic as he leaves Pakistani soil even if he has dry cough,let alone the fact that when he had a choice to remain in jail or go to enjoy Arab and British hospitality which in turn he would have to pay back for..he chose the later.

At heart he's incapale of projecting our intetests in India as he has business interests there,at heart he's in capable of projecting Pakistani interests in Afghanistan as he cannot and will not consolidate with the Iranians which Saudis wont let him.

I wish, i was as hopeful as you,but thank you for the kind words once more.

Sir he didn't wanted to leave Saudis took him away because they knew Musharraf was planning eliminate him and Shabaz

Last edited by a moderator:
Our politicians need to get out from " Whoreism " of middle eastern countries. PPP has the worst tenure in Pak politics. but they never let any Arab country to interfere in Pak politics. That the reason when Nawaz took over, Saudi all of sudden provide oil on credit and ready to provide soft loans .

Great start for PMLN in Balochistan. I am so happy for what has happened in this Election in Pakhtunkhwa and Balochistan. The people of these Provinces have rejected the terrorist and voted for Peace and welfare of their Provinces and Pakistan. The hating Indian Trollers must be burning with jealousy.

I think we know who is burning with jealousy inside. Our own Naye Pakistan ka mistri.

Appreciable step, no doubt.

But let's see over the course of the next year that what he does and what not...

There was something very interesting yesterday in Zardari's interview...'jo log khud nhn madad karna chahtay to unki koi madad nhn kar sakta'. This was in reference to Balochistan situation.

really? and what did shareef achieved in his last 4 years of government, he nearly bankrupted the country just before marshal law

most probably he will open up more factories and more business from the corruption more

It's sad to see that I know more about your country's situation than you do (by judging this post). Actually NS kept the system afloat after May's events. He built the super highway system that the US leadership built around 60's as they knew it meant faster access and travel time between states and markets. He started a lot of other programs even I know about. Sad to see you guys always split even on your national issues. Try learning something from the Indian community. They are much ahead of you and nationalism is their key to success!!

Great start for PMLN in Balochistan. I am so happy for what has happened in this Election in Pakhtunkhwa and Balochistan. The people of these Provinces have rejected the terrorist and voted for Peace and welfare of their Provinces and Pakistan. The hating Indian Trollers must be burning with jealousy.

I am so happy for what has happened in this Election in J&K. The people of these Provinces have rejected the terrorist and voted for Peace and welfare of their Provinces. The hating Pakistani Trollers must be burning with jealousy

What else could Nawaz do? He had his lessons from the past - a good thing. He this time doesn't want to be the Ameer of all the provinces and instead respecting the mandate of the people - another good thing.

I'd personally love to see a Baloch on one of the key federal positions. Interior minister should've been a Baloch instead of Ch. Nisar - worse than Rehman Malik.

Back
Top Bottom