What's new

Hatf-IX - Tactical Multi-Tube Ballistic Missile

i think pakistan's main focus is on short medirum range missiles n making it lethal against enemy so that in possible nuclear conflict pakistan can take down its enemy by using these missiles :woot:

It is feasible for an army like ours....we all know that how much we are lagging behind in conventional weapons.....probably the first time a country is trying to counter conventional weapons with nuclear ones.....imagine Indian army capturing an area in thar desert...now our army cannot fight back and we cannot get back our area .....suppose the airforce is not in that position because of low quantity+quality and very potent air defences...Nasr will provide very fast and assured destruction.

Remember that the missiles specialized for nuclear use are made keeping in view that there might be a defeat situation so we could use them as a last resort...

Sir Jee- whats bothering me is the Nuke factor- Once the N-word is out- How can we cope with the other sides Nuclear retaliation?-

It is feasible for an army like ours....we all know that how much we are lagging behind in conventional weapons.....probably the first time a country is trying to counter conventional weapons with nuclear ones.....imagine Indian army capturing an area in thar desert...now our army cannot fight back and we cannot get back our area .....suppose the airforce is not in that position because of low quantity+quality and very potent air defences...Nasr will provide very fast and assured destruction.

Remember that the missiles specialized for nuclear use are made keeping in view that there might be a defeat situation so we could use them as a last resort...

Sir Jee- whats bothering me is the Nuke factor- Once the N-word is out- How can we cope with the other sides Nuclear retaliation?-

Precisely the question that came to my mind after reading some posts. Some people would use their nuke even at the slightest provocation without even realizing the consequences. Sad.

Markus! it was only a question and you can reply in a civilized manner.

It was a stupid question...and he replied rightly...
Look,MIRV is different than multiple warheads or sub-munitions...if you wanted to ask this,the answer is no...only a single warhead will be mounted.

self delete

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

That is a BIG question,and honestly,I cannot answer it...
Maybe the warhead used is of such a low yield that maybe,maybe,maybe the Indians do not retaliate with nukes...

self delete

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Maybe the warhead used is of such a low yield that maybe,maybe,maybe the Indians do not retaliate with nukes...

A nuclear attack is a nuclear attack. There is NO High Yield or Low Yield attack. India will retaliate for sure. God forbid anything happens as this. It will be a bad bad situation for both sides. :bad:

Tactile Nukes were told to exist at the time of Kargil War and which might well be the reason why India didn't bother to cross border. That was 12 years ago.. Tactile Miniature Nukes would be more of a reality now as Pakistan is pushing on its nuclear muscle since long.

A very good news.. Congratulations Pakistan!

A nuclear attack is a nuclear attack. There is NO High Yield or Low Yield attack. India will retaliate for sure. God forbid anything happens as this. It will be a bad bad situation for both sides. :bad:

yeah sure nothing that bad should happen....but I think Pakistan will use nukes when it has lost most of the things...

self delete

We cannot take decisions based on uncertainty during War-- So this MRLV will be used for conventional payload delivery only- But its nuclear capability will definitely act as a deterrence-

Tactile Nukes were told to exist at the time of Kargil War and which might well be the reason why India didn't bother to cross border. That was 12 years ago.. Tactile Miniature Nukes would be more of a reality now as Pakistan is pushing on its nuclear muscle since long.

A very good news.. Congratulations Pakistan!

No tactical nukes existed that back....it is a new development...I think that the warhead would be much less than 500kg (as in Hatf-1)

India has a stated policy that even if Indian soldiers are nuked on foreign soil it will be taken as a nuclear attack on India.

Back
Top Bottom