What's new

Hatf-IX - Tactical Multi-Tube Ballistic Missile

Mrls with 60 km range with nuclear warhead..!that is one HELL of a strategic asset.
Any invading army=radio active ashes .
Another important point is that pak scientists have achieved miniaturisation of nukes enough to be fit inside a mrls barrel!

Mrls with 60 km range with nuclear warhead..!that is one HELL of a strategic asset.
Any invading army=radio active ashes .
Another important point is that pak scientists have achieved miniaturisation of nukes enough to be fit inside a mrls barrel!

Its goood u got understanding ..I hope ur other Indian fwllows and ofcourse ur Cold War Strategy designers also understod now and "ended that ambiguity but also effectively ended the Indian day dreams of its hunger for limited war against Pakistan through its Cold Start strategy without raising the possibility of use of Nuclear warheads. "

I don't think that a Pakistani SAM would be named Hatf.....because each and every Hatf can deliver a Nuclear Payload...A nuclear SAM???....no,I don't think so...

Well,then now its time to Build some NBC personell carriers for army and NBC suits.... ;)
And convert Pinaka MBRL to have a Mini-Nuke warhead!!!!

Well,then now its time to Build some NBC personell carriers for army and NBC suits.... ;)

you already have them...
0549.jpg

People talking like nuclear weapon is like toy guns whenever want we can use it. Any use of nuclear weapon will be retaliated by nuclear, chemical and biological weapons. :tdown:

heat???
about which heat r u talking about??
the heat generated in NBC vehicle????

I'm talking about a Nuclear NASR exploding in the midst of a convoy 0f 100+ armored vehicles.....I don't think them NBCVs can save the soldiers from baking....

People talking like nuclear weapon is like toy guns whenever want we can use it. Any use of nuclear weapon will be retaliated by nuclear, chemical and biological weapons. :tdown:

Every scenario should be considered...In an already started Nuclear war,NASR could be very helpful to take out the IA....

Every scenario should be considered...In an already started Nuclear war,NASR could be very helpful to take out the IA....

hmmmm...Do u thnk IA will be advance alone???
Nope...
first they will send the LCH whihc has anti-tank missiles(165 LCH on order) ,IA will have anti-tanks...
In this case,army would first send the Stealth aircraft from airforce to take out ur land based missiles,Sam's etc..
then the army enters to fight against PA..
u should think in multiple angle...

Back
Top Bottom