What's new

Hate Speech-ZAID HAMID..from a pakistani point of view

What a bluff , The ***** says Kasab even does not look like Pakistani Musalman he is a RAW agent. Any Musalman will not keep drink or keep alcohol on suicide mission. His accomplice is called Heeralal.:crazy:
any muslim who are jihadi and on his mission , did not take alcohol
this is clear . This is also clear that within 10 min INSPT.kurkura was killed , the question is who killed kurkura and who wanted to killed him he is incharge of col . Prohit case is all those RAW and RSS give him a threat . that s y his wife did not accept compansation .

bharat verma said non sense about 1971 and said bz pakistani army raped girls that y we invade pakistan and divide them into two pieces, what a ..... in this criteria we should enter into kashmir and Indian punjab.

i am sure that DR ZAID:smitten: and his anlysis is based on fact , those guys opposed him who are Indian.

the immense hatred shown by indians towards him really makes me wonder what is it about this guy that draws so much hate uncompared with any other pakistani....

Zaid Hamid is not a hero, he is an idealist and his economic theories sound more like those conspiracy theorist liberal hippies. The guy is obviously following Senator Ron Paul's track and crowd. I can talk a lot about why the Gold Standard does NOT work in todays economic environment but i am not sure if people on this thread would want to read a long boring article about it.

I am going to pinpoint one mistake in Fasi's article though.. The US federal Reserve is STILL a quasi-Private organization. Just because the US President appoints a fed chairman doesn't mean its a fully government run institution.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom