What's new

Hate Speech in a Secular State

This is not one of those harmony stories for sure. They are alway at each other's throat.
Its always the case if muslim find the hindus have over reached into their space .They have zero tolerance and wont give up an inch while we have thousands of mosques sitting right on top of destroyed Hindi temples.

Its always the case if muslim find the hindus have over reached into their space .They have zero tolerance and wont give up an inch while we have thousands of mosques sitting right on top of destroyed Hindi temples.

Thats could be true. But this temple is more an insult to Hindus than an irritation to muslims.
35_06_42_32_Bhagyalakshmi_Temple_1_H@@IGHT_413_W@@IDTH_610.jpg

Yaar, i can understand your point of view. That muslims are discriminated thats what you mean in a nutshell. Right.
Now please tell me are you aware of discrimination against biharis in maharashtra? Or against tamils in mumbai or delhi. I am from delhi at present based near wheeler island orissa. I encounter it too.
Its human nature, being reserved against people different from oneself. So dont take it so personally that it stymes you in the end.

There are plenty good people here, if you know what i mean. So take the positives please and dont be so bitter. A couple of muslims standing against the ideology of guys like owaisi will have a magical effect.

India in its constitution grants equal rights to everyone irrespective of their caste or religion but like any other country even our country has its own shortcomings and I completely understand that. These kind of things won't really affect me and I do believe that there are many muslims/hindus out their who hate the ideology of guys like Owaisi...

Surprising a stud like owaisi who said he will oversee killing of 100 crore Hindus is complaining of back ache and stomach ache when called for questioning. Weak man I think

Surprising a stud like owaisi who said he will oversee killing of 100 crore Hindus is complaining of back ache and stomach ache when called for questioning. Weak man I think

The stud is having chest pain at the prospect of going to prison:lol::lol:.He is trying hard to get an anticipatory bail from the high court.

Hate speech giver Owaisi arrested..being taken to Adilabad.

Supporters create ruckus outside Gandhi hospital..burn bus...police forced to resort to lathi charge to disperse them.

Hate speech giver Owaisi arrested..being taken to Adilabad.

Supporters create ruckus outside Gandhi hospital..burn bus...police forced to resort to lathi charge to disperse them.

Why using Lathi?? Just shoot them!! These kind of waste wont be needed in our counrty..

Hate speech case: Owaisi finally arrested - Yahoo! News India

Hate speech case: Owaisi finally arrested

HYDERABAD: After being on the run for long, Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) legislator Akbaruddin Owaisi, was finally arrested today for a making slew of hate speeches aimed at tearing the nation's secular fabric.

Owaisi, who underwent medical tests on a police directive to ascertain if he was fit to face questioning for his hate speech has hernia, adhesions in the abdomen and a bullet in his right thigh, according to the medical report.

The legislator underwent 11 tests at the government-run Gandhi Hospital here since 10.30 am with police waiting for the doctors' report before deciding to arrest him.

Akbar's lawyer came out of the hospital around 4 pm to announce that his client was being made to wait without breakfast.

Tension prevailed outside the hospital with hundreds of MIM workers reaching there to show solidarity with their leader.

Some pelted stones on buses and other vehicles, forcing police to use force to disperse them. Police have sealed off all routes leading to the hospital.

Police also stepped up security in the communally sensitive old city in anticipation of protests by MIM in the event of Akbar's arrest. Paramilitary forces were also deployed in the old city and other parts of the city.

The situation remained tense in Nirmal town of Adilabad district where Akbar is likely to be taken after his possible arrest and in Nizamabad town where he was supposed to appear before police in a similar case.

Earlier, the legislator left his house in Banjara Hills for the hospital at 10.30 a.m. with tight police security after police officials served a notice asking him to undergo the medical tests.

A police official said at the time they would decide their next legal action after the tests.

MIM leaders including party chief and MP Asaduddin Owaisi were at Akbar's house before he left for the hospital.

Akbar, who returned from London early Monday, sought four days' time to appear before police citing ill-health.

He was directed by police to appear at the Nirmal town police station, about 200 km from here, for questioning with regard to his alleged hate speech delivered last month.

The investigating officer Monday night visited Akbar's house.

Inspector General of Police A.B. Venkateshwar Rao told reporters that the officer found Akbar in a fit condition but the legislator complained of some "internal pains".

The 42-year-old was seriously injured in an assassination attempt by his rivals in the old city in May 2011.

Police in Nizamabad had also directed Akbar to appear before them Tuesday in connection with a similar case in that town.

The young leader sought more time to make a personal appearance.

Akbar, who is a MIM member in the Andhra Pradesh assembly, also moved the high court, seeking orders to restrain police from arresting him.

He also pleaded that the police be directed not to book further cases. The petition is likely to come up for hearing Wednesday.

Based on the complaint filed by a Hyderabad-based businessman, the metropolitan magistrate had directed the Osmania University Police to investigate the complaint and file a report before it on January 28.

Kashimshetty Karunasagar, a lawyer, has also filed a similar petition against the MLA on December 28.

Karunasagar has accused the MIM leader of giving provocative speech and sought registration of a case against him under Sections 295A (deliberate and malicious acts intended to outrage religious feelings) and 153A (promoting enmity between different groups on religious grounds) of the IPC.

Karunasagar has alleged Owaisi used inflammatory and derogatory words against Hindu gods while addressing a meeting at Nirmal town of Adilabad district on December 24.

In his almost two-hour long speech on December 24 at Nirmal town at Andhra Pradesh, Akbar allegedly tried to instigate the crowd by calling for a "test of strength" against a community. (Agencies)

Why using Lathi?? Just shoot them!! These kind of waste wont be needed in our counrty..

Oh yes, PMship for Modi and bullets for Muslims, secular India never ceases to amaze me :coffee:

Oh yes, PMship for Modi and bullets for Muslims, secular India never ceases to amaze me :coffee:

Where did I advocate PMship for Modi?? Being secular does not mean we have to tolerate every Tom, Dick and Harry!!

Yaar, i can understand your point of view. That muslims are discriminated thats what you mean in a nutshell. Right.
Now please tell me are you aware of discrimination against biharis in maharashtra? Or against tamils in mumbai or delhi. I am from delhi at present based near wheeler island orissa. I encounter it too.
Its human nature, being reserved against people different from oneself. So dont take it so personally that it stymes you in the end.

There are plenty good people here, if you know what i mean. So take the positives please and dont be so bitter. A couple of muslims standing against the ideology of guys like owaisi will have a magical effect.

Listen victimisation is a mindset as much as a reality. I'm a marathi from mumbai married to a UPite. Let me tell you marathis also face discrimination IN MUMBAI at the hands of other regional lobbies - particularly south indian lobbies at workplace (BTW did you know this issue played a big role in birth of Shivsena?). I've experienced this firsthand.

Now I can start hating India for this or I can try to improve matters, its upto me. Its a choice.

Modi is needed to handle these nutjobs :yahoo: else they will loot and burn property for some ummati killed in myanmaar

Congress playing communal politics in Owaisi case: BJP

New Delhi, Jan 8 (IANS) The BJP Tuesday accused the Congress of playing "communal politics" and trying to make Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (MIM) leader Akbaruddin Owaisi a hero by not arresting him over his hate speeches.
Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) spokesperson Prakash Javedakar told media persons here that Owaisi should have been arrested immediately on his arrival from London.
"Congress is providing him protection. There is insincerity in their intent," he alleged, claiming that the Congress, the ruling party in Andhra Pradesh, needed support of the MIM in Hyderabad Municipal Corporation and was "paying the cost".
He said according to the procedure, if an accused complained of ill-health, he should be presented before the court first, and then taken to the hospital.
"Why this was not done?" asked Javadekar.
Akbaruddin Owaisi Tuesday went for medical tests at a government-run hospital in Hyderabad on the directions of police to ascertain if he was fit to face questioning in a case of making hate speeches.
He returned from London early Monday and sought four days' time to appear before police, citing ill-health.
Javadekar said Owaisi was given "a hero's welcome" on his return from London and police were providing him protection instead of arresting him.
He said the state Congress government was not arresting him to allow him to try and get relief from court against police action.
"That is the Congress's communal politics," he said.
Javadekar said that in contrast, police had conducted a "midnight swoop" on supporters of yoga guru Baba Ramdev in the capital and social activist Anna Hazare was prevented from going to the site of his fast.
"They will arrest a youth who tweets against Chidambaram's son... but not arrest Owaisi," he said.
BJP leader Balbir Punj also earlier claimed collusion between the Congress and the MIM.
"They (Congress and MIM) are hand in glove when Akbaruddin Owaisi speaks the language of fire. He definitely has the tacit support of either local or central Congress leaders," Punj said.

Congress playing communal politics in Owaisi case: BJP - Yahoo! News India

Listen victimisation is a mindset as much as a reality. I'm a marathi from mumbai married to a UPite. Let me tell you marathis also face discrimination IN MUMBAI at the hands of other regional lobbies - particularly south indian lobbies at workplace (BTW did you know this issue played a big role in birth of Shivsena?). I've experienced this firsthand.

Now I can start hating India for this or I can try to improve matters, its upto me. Its a choice.

Well the one difference is you have only India...you might not have any imaginary ummah to fall back on. Jeene yahaan, marne yahaan.

Back
Top Bottom