What's new

Hate Speech By Israel Against Muslim World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reported again ... I fail to see any relation between hate for Israel and support for Kashmir ...

Google Aksai Chin ... You lost it to China , we didn't do nothing :azn:

feel free to report this aswell!

now after you do that read the0thread from the beginning and you can see my posts in line to the questions asked or posts i replied to.

An Indian will not understand this....500 years of colonialism have rewired the brains of indians.

Haha why do you forget 4000 years before that? :P And you're STILL under Indian control apparently and Pakistani control before that. :P

feel free to report this aswell!

now after you do that read the0thread from the beginning and you can see my posts in line to the questions asked or posts i replied to.
The shitty thing is that we are talking about Israel and Zionism , and not Kashmir ... Can you comprehend that much ?

Thank you for saying Indians and not Hindus. Because Indian Muslims for the most part are only concerned about India. Yes Indians are wired to worry about their immediate vicinity. Not get themselves involved in some others mess.

then they r not true muslims

Haha why do you forget 4000 years before that? :P And you're STILL under Indian control apparently and Pakistani control before that. :P

Bangladesh is a sovereign nation. If giving transit to India makes Bangladesh part of India....then what have you been smoking?

All muslims are part of the Ummah, it maybe brainwashing to you, we see this as unifying all muslims. This notion is beyond the thinking level of an indian who has been brainwashed by the western media and believes what his colonial masters tell him to.

Well I am just being a rational human being devoid of any sort of religious brainwashing. I am done with this topic.

Saw some repliesabout nuke Israel. That too from Bangladeshi.Insanity have new low.It's Pakistan which will face consequences. Other people should not give them destructive suggestions by sitting aside the water.Hope sane Pakistani members will blow this bangladesi members stupid suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom