What's new

Hate Speech By Israel Against Muslim World

Status
Not open for further replies.
that is my point, after 1971, there hasnt been a proper all out war between the 2 states. Nukes guarantee the safety of such war.
Dude, India became a nuclear power in 1974 and Pakistan in 1998. India never attacked in 24 years between. No matter how much affinity you have towards your Muslim brethren, facts doesn't change.

that is my point, after 1971, there hasnt been a proper all out war between the 2 states. Nukes guarantee the safety of such war.

smart as$ you said ---> we are not talking about nuking israel, we
are talking if pakistan's nukes can reach
israel. nukes guarantee a nation's safety. """""If
it wasn't for the nukes, India would have
attacked pakistan numerous times."""""

so tell us how many times has India invaded pakistan or has been an aggressor to them even before 1971 ? and we had kargil in 1998/99 by then pak had nukes, but what was the result of the war or the battle to be precise ? why what happen to nukes at that time?

Check the dates , do you expect bunch of roses from us despite all the killings in Palestine ? Ben Gurion made the future nuclear power a enemy by making a hate speech the moment his nation was granted statehood ...

Yes they can , but we can make sure that when a single one reaches Pakistan , we erase Israel off the world map ... What say you ? Israel is not bigger than even FATA ...

Israel has some of the best air defences in the world and must of your missiles can be intercepted by their missiles.

No such thing as israel in my country's passport, therefore i do not know what your post means. All i know is there is a country called palestine that is occupied by force by a bunch of jews who call themselves israelites.

And kicking a$$ for 60 years.

Israel has some of the best air defences in the world and must of your missiles can be intercepted by their missiles.
Says who ? Shaheen 2 can/will evade their best air defenses ... Care to refute that it cant ? :azn:

History will repeat itself, during the roman times, there was this state called called judea, they had protection from the romans for a long time and romans took care of them, until one day they kind of revolted and emperor Hadrian decided to abandon judea, he sent in legionnaires that destroyed judea, which created palestine and syria. Same thing will happen, the americans will stop backing these israelites one day and they will fall.

even if one hits tel aviv, that is a lot of collateral damage for such a tiny state like israel.

No such thing as israel in my country's passport, therefore i do not know what your post means. All i know is there is a country called palestine that is occupied by force by a bunch of jews who call themselves israelites.

i can't talk about your country's recognition or non-recognition to Israel cause internationally bangladesh hasn't got much to say on world stage yet so none gives a damn of your recognition. if you are bindfolded then it doesn't mean the world is blind. you recognise them or not but you still deal with them, don't you ?

History will repeat itself, during the roman times, there was this state called called judea, they had protection from the romans for a long time and romans took care of them, until one day they kind of revolted and emperor Hadrian decided to abandon judea, he sent in legionnaires that destroyed judea, which created palestine and syria. Same thing will happen, the americans will stop backing these israelites one day and they will fall.

:hitwall: When do you stop living in the past glory? No muslim country could compare itself technologically with Israel, they could barely even scratch the surface.

i can't talk about your country's recognition or non-recognition to Israel cause internationally pakistan hasn't got much to say on world stage yet so none gives a damn of your recognition. if you are bindfolded then it doesn't mean the world is blind. you recognise them or not but you still deal with them, don't you ?

no we dont.

Dude, India became a nuclear power in 1974 and Pakistan in 1998. India never attacked in 24 years between. No matter how much affinity you have towards your Muslim brethren, facts doesn't change.
Bro , even though it is very off topic ... No country got reliable delivery systems before 1999 ... The smiling Buddha wasn't what you are supposing it to be really ...

:hitwall: When do you stop living in the past glory? No muslim country could compare itself technologically with Israel, they could barely even scratch the surface.

As soon as the US stops backing Israel and giving it "aid", the technology will dry up within a decade.

what is Pakistan's issue with Israel?? r they killing Pakistanis?? y Pakistan is supporting Palestine??

smart as$ you said ---> we are not talking about nuking israel, we
are talking if pakistan's nukes can reach
israel. nukes guarantee a nation's safety. """""If
it wasn't for the nukes, India would have
attacked pakistan numerous times."""""

so tell us how many times has India invaded pakistan or has been an aggressor to them even before 1971 ? and we had kargil in 1998/99 by then pak had nukes, but what was the result of the war or the battle to be precise ? why what happen to nukes at that time?

Dude i was watching this documentary once and it said any country can build a bomb, its the delivery part that matters. Delivering is the hardest part, even adolf hitler was looking for a delivery system hard. In fact the first russian and the american systems are based on the Nazis V2 bombs.

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

what is Pakistan's issue with Israel?? r they killing Pakistanis?? y Pakistan is supporting Palestine??

Palestine is part of the Ummah.

can the pakistani nukes reach tel aviv?

COORDINATES +
TOTAL DISTANCE

Pakistan, PK 70.0000
Israel, IS 34.7500
Miles: 2085.25
Kilometers: 3355.79
Bearing: NW

Shaheen 2
Ghauri 3
It was reported on 28 May 2011 that, according to the memoirs of Abdul Qadeer Khan published that day, the funding for the development of the Ghauri III missile system was stopped in May 2000 by then Chief Executive, Pervez Musharraf. Around 50% of the missile's development project was completed by that time. AQ Khan quotes Musharraf asking "you want to destroy Israel?".[8] [9]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom