What's new

Hate Speech By Israel Against Muslim World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bangladesh is a sovereign nation. If giving transit to India makes Bangladesh part of India....then what have you been smoking?

Tipaimukh Dam, Farakka Dam, Transit, Killing of Bangladeshis by the BSF, RAW and its role in BD politics, the role of india in shaping the foreign policy of BD, they only point to one fact; Bangladesh is a vessel state of india.

Dont drag the holy religious philosophy into everything ..... I cant understand the logic of naming Islam for all the sin u guys commit

its palestinians dying everyday
not israeli soldiers
so dont talk about sins

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

Innocent muslims getting killed in Pakistan, Syria, Afghanistan everywhere.

All religions too.

What else?

no only muslims dying everywhere
just because of their religion

It seems you are illiterate, I asked a simple question that if Pakistan's nuke can reach israel, you are twisting it like a woman. are you a woman who has a passion for drama?

So women are drama queens? You just provide us new proof of cheap generalizations . And i wont do any personal attacks.It would bring me on your level.

finally showed ur true face BD...:lol:neways..i pardon u for ur stupid behavior considering u will learn in future that how to interact with people on an International forum.

well i was telling the truth sunny boy
afterall u guys worship all kind of animals

Guys why create 9 page rant over this piece of fake? :wave:

look man country is land it has change so many times in past
n it will change in future
muslim philosophy is far more higher than u low minded people

You are right in your place.You already betrayed Pakistan in 1971. So please don't count Indian Muslim in your league.

All these Muslim countries reeks hypocrisy!! They all kill each other all the time. West Pakistanis slaughtering East Pakistanis in '71 or Saudis fighting Iranians, so on. Then no body talks of Ummah. When some outsiders do something to protect themselves, all of a sudden then there is Ummah. Hypocrites.

You are right in your place.You already betrayed Pakistan in 1971. So please don't count Indian Muslim in your league.

the reason of that war was racism not religion

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

All these Muslim countries reeks hypocrisy? They all kill each other all the time. West Pakistanis slaughtering East Pakistanis in '71 or Saudis fighting Iranians, so on. Then no body talks of Ummah. When some outsiders do something to protect themselves, all of a sudden then there is Ummah. Hypocrites.

well some truth in these words
Ummah is broken these days

I wonder why Pakistanis do not get agitated when Asad kills Muslims in Syria, or China kills Uighur Muslims or even their own army massacring the Bengalis.

It makes one wonder if it is Pakistani love for Palestinians and Kashmiris or it is their hatred towards Jews and Hindus.

It's almost like they have total, mechanical control over the subject of their hatred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom