What's new

Hate Against Muslims

WHAT WRONG DID THE GUY SAID IF SAYING GOOD ABOUT MUSLIMS IS WRONG THEN HE IS ALL YOURS

So the ones in your neighborhood = 1.6 Billion Muslims world wide??

No i didn't mean that ,but they get a lot of support from muslim countries worldwide which would mean that at some level their thinking is similar towards non-muslims .When i meant neighbourhood , i meant the country in my neighbourhood.

Unfortunatly America and Israel are the cheerleaders in spreading hatred toward muslim. Usually they are a lot more subtle.

No kidding. I have some friends who say that all is propaganda against muslims...then I show them this site and it shuts them up.

Juice dont be naghty you will get banned again. Your banned naughty mate Aryan B sends his regards to you. By the way on the thread I was suggesting earlier americans and israelis but you do realise that I mean the governments dont you. And in any event your country is controlled by Israel so I dont blame you or the american public.

Some country are parpaganda against muslims...Insofar Muslims are very peacefully and Love all over them.......

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

Muslims are love all the person

Juice dont be naghty you will get banned again. Your banned naughty mate Aryan B sends his regards to you. By the way on the thread I was suggesting earlier americans and israelis but you do realise that I mean the governments dont you. And in any event your country is controlled by Israel so I dont blame you or the american public.

Give Aryan a "Yo" for me!

Some country are parpaganda against muslims...Insofar Muslims are very peacefully and Love all over them....Muslims are love all the person
ayatollah_khomeini_1291352c1-300x187.jpg

Islam makes it incumbent on all adult males, provided they are not disabled or incapacitated, to prepare themselves for the conquest of [other] countries so that the writ of Islam is obeyed in every country in the world. . . . But those who study Islamic Holy War will understand why Islam wants to conquer the whole world. . . . Those who know nothing of Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those [who say this] are witless. Islam says: Kill all the unbelievers just as they would kill you all! Does this mean that Muslims should sit back until they are devoured by [the unbelievers]? Islam says: Kill them [the non-Muslims], put them to the sword and scatter [their armies]. Does this mean sitting back until [non-Muslims] overcome us? Islam says: Kill in the service of Allah those who may want to kill you! Does this mean that we should surrender [to the enemy]? Islam says: Whatever good there is exists thanks to the sword and in the shadow of the sword! People cannot be made obedient except with the sword! The sword is the key to Paradise, which can be opened only for the Holy Warriors! There are hundreds of other [Qur'anic] psalms and Hadiths [sayings of the Prophet] urging Muslims to value war and to fight. Does all this mean that Islam is a religion that prevents men from waging war? I spit upon those foolish souls who make such a claim. link

ayatollah_khomeini_1291352c1-300x187.jpg

Islam makes it incumbent on all adult males, provided they are not disabled or incapacitated, to prepare themselves for the conquest of [other] countries so that the writ of Islam is obeyed in every country in the world. . . . But those who study Islamic Holy War will understand why Islam wants to conquer the whole world. . . . Those who know nothing of Islam pretend that Islam counsels against war. Those [who say this] are witless. Islam says: Kill all the unbelievers just as they would kill you all! Does this mean that Muslims should sit back until they are devoured by [the unbelievers]? Islam says: Kill them [the non-Muslims], put them to the sword and scatter [their armies]. Does this mean sitting back until [non-Muslims] overcome us? Islam says: Kill in the service of Allah those who may want to kill you! Does this mean that we should surrender [to the enemy]? Islam says: Whatever good there is exists thanks to the sword and in the shadow of the sword! People cannot be made obedient except with the sword! The sword is the key to Paradise, which can be opened only for the Holy Warriors! There are hundreds of other [Qur'anic] psalms and Hadiths [sayings of the Prophet] urging Muslims to value war and to fight. Does all this mean that Islam is a religion that prevents men from waging war? I spit upon those foolish souls who make such a claim. link

6a00d83451eb0969e200e553b960d58833-320wi

"I don't know something called International Principles. I vow that I'll burn every Palestinian child (that) will be born in this area. The Palestinian woman and child is more dangerous than the man, because the Palestinian child's existence infers that generations will go on, but the man causes limited danger. I vow that if I was just an Israeli civilian and I met a Palestinian I would burn him and I would make him suffer before killing him. With one hit I've killed 750 Palestinians (in Rafah in 1956). I encourage my soldiers to rape Arabic women and girls as the Palestinian women is a slave for Jews, and we do whatever we want to her and nobody tells us what we shall do but we tell others what they shall do." - Ariel Sharon, In an interview with General Ouze Merham, 1956

It's really difficult to exactly delineate who our enemies are, but they number in millions. They're Arab and Muslim . . . Our enemy is the majority of the people who live in what we think of as the large Arab nations, plus certain other groups. Our enemy is concentrated in Egypt, Libya, Jordan, Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Syria, plus the Palestinians are part of it." - Ralph Peters

"When we have settled the land, all the Arabs will be able to do about it will be to scurry around like drugged cockroaches in a bottle." - Raphael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the IDF, New York Times, 14 April 1983.

But you must have to agree that Mohammed's life is not like Buddha's or Jesus's ....
Truly speaking ... islam needs a reformation .... lets hope for the best ........

Back
Top Bottom