What's new

Hate Against Muslims

And they say Islam is not fought by name world wide.....Soon mt friends....Soon.

Soon we will buy all their weapons and then all your base belong to us.

It's just because it's fox news they are known to bash anyone and everyone even their own black president Obama

But they do not go around calling him the N word now do they?? they do it for Muslims though.

Soon we will buy all their weapons and then all your base belong to us.

What are you talking about?

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

It's just because it's fox news they are known to bash anyone and everyone even their own black president Obama
The guy there was defending Muslims?

But they do not go around calling him the N word now do they?? they do it for Muslims though.

You ever watched foxnews? you know how racist they are and its not only muslims, they bash Indians, Chinese and anyone who does not think like Palin or Bush will get abuse

http://crooksandliars.com/2008/03/20/draft-racist-remarks-on-fox-news-website-where-is-oreillys-crack-team-now

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Fox Attacks: Black America - YouTube

I'm blown away... some of you totally missed the point. The commentator was mocking the anti-Muslim crowd, and SUPPORTING Muslims. He showed a handful of idiots who call for strip searching Muslim males, etc. and proceeded to slam them.

Did anyone actually watch the whole thing?

It was a superb commentary on the dangers of bigotry.

Again, the purpose of the video was to encourage people to reject anti-Muslim sentiments. It was PRO-Muslim.

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

Incredible... I have to add, Yeti, you didn't even watch the video, did you? Admit it.

foxnews i expect nothing less

WATCH THE VIDEO before you comment!!

I'm blown away... some of you totally missed the point. The commentator was mocking the anti-Muslim crowd, and SUPPORTING Muslims. He showed a handful of idiots who call for strip searching Muslim males, etc. and proceeded to slam them.

Did anyone actually watch the whole thing?

It was a superb commentary on the dangers of bigotry.

Again, the purpose of the video was to encourage people to reject anti-Muslim sentiments. It was PRO-Muslim.

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

Incredible... I have to add, Yeti, you didn't even watch the video, did you? Admit it.

WATCH THE VIDEO before you comment!!

I did watch the video. I already know about all of these things he mentioned I tend to keep track on how far anti-Muslim sentiment in America is going It goes up for a while then down then up then down. But these days sadfuly it is in the up range.

Actually most of the people in US and rest of the world do see muslims as a threat just because of few terrorists what I want to what are steps taken by US govt for such kind of attacks againt muslim population.

Well the world always need a bogeyman....

In the west 100 years ago everything Jewish was hated.... Now the same is happening to the Muslims..... Muslims are the new Jews

Well the world always need a bogeyman....

In the west 100 years ago everything Jewish was hated.... Now the same is happening to the Muslims..... Muslims are the new Jews

Actually there's evil in each and every religion its depends what kind of people are you really looking at
as they say beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom