What's new

Hassanabdal-Mansehra Expressway (E35)...Updates

Lane marking on Havelian-Mansehra section. Mansehra to Thakot is a Class II Highway, but I was sure Hasanabdal to Mansehra was six lane - why does this look like it's 4 lane?

zZYSs55.jpg

R64uKlU.jpg

HozdpXT.jpg

ugCDJRy.jpg

_
No 4 lanes..6 lanes is still somw distance before abbotabad

The first 59 km is 6 lane motorway (till Havelian), next 39 km is four lane expressway (till Mansehra) and remaining section is two lane Class II highway (Total 180 km).

70455254_1967371336699032_7345639565136232448_n.jpg

Hazara Motorway or M-15, formerly referred to as E35 Expressway or Hazara Expressway is a planned 180 kilometer controlled-access motorway linking the Burhan Interchange near Hasan Abdal in Punjab province with Haripur, Havelian, Abbottabad, Mansehra, Shinkiari, Battagram, and Thakot in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.

Thanks to all the Users for all these great updates.

My question is whether anyone knows if there is an opening date for the motorway up to at least Mansehra?

70455254_1967371336699032_7345639565136232448_n.jpg

Hazara Motorway or M-15, formerly referred to as E35 Expressway or Hazara Expressway is a planned 180 kilometer controlled-access motorway linking the Burhan Interchange near Hasan Abdal in Punjab province with Haripur, Havelian, Abbottabad, Mansehra, Shinkiari, Battagram, and Thakot in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province.

Thank god they changed name to motorway M-15.

Thanks to all the Users for all these great updates.

My question is whether anyone knows if there is an opening date for the motorway up to at least Mansehra?
Feb 2020

I read that the date of August 14 2019 was announced by the commissioner, but it was delayed due to the rains which stopped the carpeting of the roads. So they gave a new date of October 2019, but you are saying Feb 2020. Are you sure?

I am talking specifically of the Shah Maqsood–Mansehra section of Hazara Motorway.

My main concern is getting to Abbottabad, and I am not sure if Abbottabad will have an interchange or not. Do you know if there will be one, or will travelers have to either get off the motorway at havelian and continue on, or get off at mansehra and drive back towards Abbottabad?

Last edited:
I read that the date of August 14 2019 was announced by the commissioner, but it was delayed due to the rains which stopped the carpeting of the roads. So they gave a new date of October 2019, but you are saying Feb 2020. Are you sure?

I am talking specifically of the Shah Maqsood–Mansehra section of Hazara Motorway.

My main concern is getting to Abbottabad, and I am not sure if Abbottabad will have an interchange or not. Do you know if there will be one, or will travelers have to either get off the motorway at havelian and continue on, or get off at mansehra and drive back towards Abbottabad?
There will be two interchanges at Abtabd. Feb 2020 is official date for opening of Havelian-Mansehra section acc to Govt officials.

Back
Top Bottom