What's new

Hassan Rohani | The New Iranian President.

More pictures:

blogger-image--1849201806.jpg

blogger-image--823019371.jpg

blogger-image-104934016.jpg

blogger-image--311395122.jpg

blogger-image--323203925.jpg

Celeb+in+Tehran.jpg

article-2342232-1A56E2F6000005DC-641_634x419.jpg

I'm afraid you and I will be disappointed, Rohani is very pro-western, the first thing he will do is hault the nuclear program and then slowly change the constitution, before you know it we'll have an American military base in Iran! That's why we don't like him.
NO, none of the things you mentioned would ever happen, just remember khatami era, Rohani isn't even a reformist, but unfortunately he surely will try to run western economic policies (Neo-Keynesian) in Iran again, the same policies which were the reason for our fallen currency last year. regarding Nuclear negotiations, we have a tough man in the front line.

NO, none of the things you mentioned would ever happen, just remember khatami era, Rohani isn't even a reformist, but unfortunately he surely will try to run western economic policies (Neo-Keynesian) in Iran again, the same policies which were the reason for our fallen currency last year. regarding Nuclear negotiations, we have a tough man in the front line.

The drop of Iran's rial, sanctions, economic malaise, lockdown in the negotiations, is to blame on Ahmadinejad and Khamenei.

Lets hope Rohani, and I think he will, move closer to the West.

Rohani is the wrong choice for Iran in today's situation.

Right now , we are at a time where we have wars all around us.

The Middle east is in a middle of a crisis, whatever happens today will shape our future and destiny in the Middle East.

A president like Rohani is a softy that will more than likely work against Iran's interest and give in to western powers.

HE IS NOT MY PRESIDENT.
Do you think only the president decides the foreign policy? Actually in many countries the foreign policy is strategic and doesnt change with new president.

You can talk with soft diplomatic words and at the same time defend your interests againt the enemy.
Or you can scream and feed the propaganda of the enemy. One typical example of this were saddam and his gang. When they used chemical weapons on kurds, they started to brag about it!

you see that white thing on his head, right? Rohani IS a cleric, and he will defend this system with no doubt.
unfortunately khatami wasn't as sure as you, else he wouldn't ask Aref to withdraw for the favorite of Rohani.
people like you said the same thing in the khatami era, while he was a real reformist and has by far more votes, so keep your BS to yourself.
Really, is he a cleric? (sarcasm) :mod: I saw that thing on his head.
I said they voted for the "most reformist" option from the available candidates. Aref dropped in favor of Rowhani, the reformist camp backed Rohani and Rohani scored because many are pro-reform in Iran. Is that strange? no. By doing this the reformist prevented that the votes would be divided over 2 candidates ( rohani and aref). By backing Rohani, even while he is not a reformist actually, Rohani has to them a favor.

And ofcourse Rohani will defend the system else they wouldnt allow him to run, only homeboys are allowed to play the game. If he goes to far they will slap him:cheesy:. At the same time if they work against him like they dit with khatami, it will be at the cost of their reputation. So he will try to find a balance I guess.

What was proved from this elections Mohsen? Iranians dont like ultraconcervatives at all.

He is going to halt the nuclear program within one month of his presidency!

congratulations to IRANs new president, MR HASAN ROHANI...........i read that he is a reformist...can iranian members tell me what are the reforms he plans to bring.?..and will there be any change regarding irans foreign policies?

تعامل با غرب با باج دادن خیلی فرق داره .

امیدورام این آقا با شعار تعامل با غرب مملکتو به باد نده چون پتانسیلش خیلی بالاست .

My salute to the Irani nation. Its a proud and dignified nation.

Despite international pressure an sanctions, it has upheld democratic values. It has the courage to stand up to the West and show them the middle finger. It is bravely and proudly safeguarding its interests in the region and has not let any foreign interference.

Pakistan as a nation has very profound lessons to learn from its great neighbor.

Long live Iran and its people.

He is going to halt the nuclear program within one month of his presidency!

Dont worry ;) Rowhani is no pushover! He is the best option to handle the current crisis, seeing Israeli reaction should give you an idea for why he is the best option, a hardliner like Mr. Jalili would only give them excuse to isolate us further, we have to be realistic, we can't take on the world! Continuing Mr. Ahmadinejad's path will only lead to our destruction, and this is what our enemies want!

A moderate with strong support has a very good chance at representing the Iranian people in world's stage and repair our damaged image, we should reassure all the countries in the world that we are a peaceful nation and we prefer dialogue over conflict.

Dont worry ;) Rowhani is no pushover! He is the best option to handle the current crisis, seeing Israeli reaction should give you an idea for why he is the best option, a hardliner like Mr. Jalili would only give them excuse to isolate us further, we have to be realistic, we can't take on the world! Continuing Mr. Ahmadinejad's path will only lead to our destruction, and this is what our enemies want!

A moderate with strong support has a very good chance at representing the Iranian people in world's stage and repair our damaged image, we should reassure all the countries in the world that we are a peaceful nation and we prefer dialogue over conflict.

You right about everything you said. But I' worried sick he will give in to pressure and hault the program. All the money and effort and all the people that have been killed through terrorism..I don't think they would be happy with that. I hope he doesn't give in.. that's all.

To hell with the nuclear program.

Maybe because your a Pakistani , that's why you don't understand Iran's strategy and how its been working on the program for 30 years, so to hell with you..

Rohani is the wrong choice for Iran in today's situation.

Right now , we are at a time where we have wars all around us.

The Middle east is in a middle of a crisis, whatever happens today will shape our future and destiny in the Middle East.

A president like Rohani is a softy that will more than likely work against Iran's interest and give in to western powers.

HE IS NOT MY PRESIDENT.

He is elected fsirly so he is my president and I support him.

By the way there is ways to win a war . Sometimes you need a firm stand to win a war sometimes you better be flexible to win a war

I'm afraid you and I will be disappointed, Rohani is very pro-western, the first thing he will do is hault the nuclear program and then slowly change the constitution, before you know it we'll have an American military base in Iran! That's why we don't like him.

Do you know he is part of central committee of ( مجمع روحانیت مبارز ).

Back
Top Bottom