What's new

Hassan Rohani | The New Iranian President.

It's either gonna be Rafsanjani or Qalibaf! What do you think?

It's either gonna be Rafsanjani or Qalibaf! What do you think?

i think IRGC will support velayati or haddad Adel but most of people going to vote for Rafsanjani
but i wish Jalili or Rezaie become president.:pop:

People aren't going to vote for Rafsanjani. He hasn't the popularity anymore, and is being seen as a snake. Not considering the fact that Iran's president will never be a mullah again.

People aren't going to vote for Rafsanjani. He hasn't the popularity anymore, and is being seen as a snake. Not considering the fact that Iran's president will never be a mullah again.

Dude... currency exchange market was waiting for Rafsanjani to show up so they could declare foreign exchange rates!

Dude... currency exchange market was waiting for Rafsanjani to show up so they could declare foreign exchange rates!

Who cares about currency exchange markets? Its all about money in Iran. Who has the money will win. Once Mashaei is being allowed and the campaign begins, nobody will stop him.

Who cares about currency exchange markets? Its all about money in Iran. Who has the money will win. Once Mashaei is being allowed and the campaign begins, nobody will stop him.

nobody but mahmoods actions in past.:coffee:

In terms of ability I like Ghalibaf, in terms of ideology I like Mashaei.

Mashaei is going to face resistance, and conflict is not good for the country, especially given the current circumstances. I also believe Qalibaf could be a good choice, given his relative success as a mayor of Tehran and his other services as the chief of police. However, I believe Rafsanjani could repair the damaged relations with the neighbouring countries and save the country from the isolation. But between the two, Qalibaf and Rafsanjani, I think Qalibaf is going to find easier time implementing his policies.

@Surenas Lol... who cares about the exchange rates?! Are you aware that this almost-hyperinflation is the result of instability in the foreign exchange market, which itself is the result of wrong economic decisions?! Economic decisions that were made by this administration?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom